Saggy skin??

Thanks Ive looked at the before and after pictures on the website but to be honest those results could probably be achieved with diet and exercise , I guess im just a naturally suspicious person of this kind of thing , but a trial session is a good idea Thankyou

Bio oil is expensive, it has been good on some surgery scars I have...nothing to do with weightloss.

I had an awful belly after my pregnancy and it got even worse when i lost 5 stone, was a size 10 with an awful tum. So i had a tummy tuck in 2004..... three years later piled all the weight back on again and more, and its ruined - looks even worse than before my tummy tuck because at least the saggy tum was natural - a product of my pregnancy not a product of my vanity and later gluttony :(

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear your story. It just goes to show how challenging it is to lose and maintain our losses. It really puts it into perspective. Thanks for sharing. It's good to see that you've jumped back on the saddle (so to speak) and are conquering your weight gain. Best wishes xx

Thanks Ive looked at the before and after pictures on the website but to be honest those results could probably be achieved with diet and exercise , I guess im just a naturally suspicious person of this kind of thing , but a trial session is a good idea Thankyou

I know what you mean as I was a bit skeptical as well. But I have had 12 treatments and I can definately see a difference. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos as I couldnt find anyone to do them for me ( I tried doing some myself but they came out rubbish).

I agree that exercise would also achieve good results but I found that when I exercised my weight loss slowed right down so I'm afraid I took the easy option of opting for LPG.

Thanks for the reply , Ill look into it a bit more , its just the money though isnt it? lol

Ill have to start doing the lottery!

Back