Saggy skin

I started getting saggy skin under my arms and on my belly I've been using Asdas own version of bio-oil it's done the trick :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The oil is somewhat absorbed - it leaves the skin feeling very smooth. I don't feel like I'm being cooked or anything!

stef2009 said:
I started getting saggy skin under my arms and on my belly I've been using Asdas own version of bio-oil it's done the trick :) x

What's it called please? Currently using bio oil but wouldn't mind trying something cheaper :)

It's called re-gen you can get it in either cream or oil it's next to the bio oil in asda xx

You can get 200ml Bio Oil for £11.45 delivered from Amazon.

Not sure Laura, I haven't got any but people seem to use it to help the skin contract when you've lost weight I think. I'm thinking of getting some to ensure that I give my skin the best chance.

BordersGirl said:
Not sure Laura, I haven't got any but people seem to use it to help the skin contract when you've lost weight I think. I'm thinking of getting some to ensure that I give my skin the best chance.

Me too I think I'll have to look into it a bit more first. I need all the help I can get lol.

Weasey suggested that extra virgin olive oil may do the same job. I still have visions of feeling like something that has swum in an oil slick but I may try the olive oil next time I take a bath (I usually shower).

Holland and Barrett do something called Wonder Oil which is made up of a whole range of natural oils, vitamin E etc, it retails at about £10-12, am thinking of trying that have heard good things about it and do don't want saggy skin!

Pure coconut oil is another I've heard about, seems to be a buzz in skincare at the mo too. Plus both of them have got to smell better than bio-oil (yuk) and no nasty petroleum/mineral oil based ingredients (main ingredient of bio-oil).

saying that... Id smother anything on me to stop loose saggy skin!xx

I've been using a combo off the palmers firming butter and a pricier one from boots - dermamum stretch mark cream. Huge tub for a tenner. Really thick and is calming down stretch marks. Marked improvement in past three weeks. If you also have stretch mark prone skin I would recommend this thicker one

Ok, so I tried some of the olive oil this evening and now my dogs think I've smothered myself in a food source! :eek:

This made me chuckle no end BG!! hehe... stick to the firming creams!! teehee!

BordersGirl said:
Ok, so I tried some of the olive oil this evening and now my dogs think I've smothered myself in a food source! :eek:

Lol! I did say that the worst bit was the smell! Someone suggested adding essential oils to make the smell better. I use Clarin's body oil - but only because it smells better - the olive oil felt the same.

When is it best to start using it do you think? Right from the start or once you start getting loose skin?

YM2B :) x

I'd do it from the start.

Yes, do it from the start. I wish I had.

I've already got a bit of loose skin on my tummy from my pregnancies so getting a lot more is worrying :-/ but I'll start with my bio oil tonight and try to keep on top of it :)

Good thread, I just posted a new one asking about what happens to cellulite as you get slimmer but I'm glad I found this. I'm cracking open the Bio Oil right now!!

(What about baby oil, is that no good?) (And when you say Olive Oil, do you literally mean the oil you consume from Tesco's and not something you buy in Boots for like your ears?)

Back