Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by saffrons, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. saffrons

saffrons Full Member

I have a lot of weight to lose so I have been thinking about saggy skin. Obviously I want to lose weight for health reasons but I would be lying if I said that vanity did not play a big part.
    In order to minimise the lose skin I have come up with a plan. Only time will tell if it works.
    I now plan on getting to 13st 9lbs ish on LT along with swimming 3 times a week and 3 cardio and weight training sessions. Then once I reach that weight I intend to switch a healthy eating plan with the intention of losing the rest at a rate of 1 to 2lbs a week. Being a lot lighter I should then be able to up the level and type of exercise. I know this will take me a lot longer to get to my goal weight but all being well my body should then have enough time to get into shape! what are your views on this? Am I just being foolish thinking that I will be able to save my skin once I have lost my weight?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If you start doing toning exercises everyday, just like a few sit ups and the swimming will be awesome for toning everything. I'm sure you won't have a problem with saggy skin at all. Sounds like you've got it sussed x
  4. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Sounds like a good plan. It takes ur body about 6 months to adjust to a big weight loss. (so my doc says) Skin should shrink back itself anyways. Drinking water helps and boy do we drink water
    Using a good oil everyday helps.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.