SAGGY SKIN

saffrons

I have a lot of weight to lose so I have been thinking about saggy skin. Obviously I want to lose weight for health reasons but I would be lying if I said that vanity did not play a big part.
In order to minimise the lose skin I have come up with a plan. Only time will tell if it works.
I now plan on getting to 13st 9lbs ish on LT along with swimming 3 times a week and 3 cardio and weight training sessions. Then once I reach that weight I intend to switch a healthy eating plan with the intention of losing the rest at a rate of 1 to 2lbs a week. Being a lot lighter I should then be able to up the level and type of exercise. I know this will take me a lot longer to get to my goal weight but all being well my body should then have enough time to get into shape! what are your views on this? Am I just being foolish thinking that I will be able to save my skin once I have lost my weight?

If you start doing toning exercises everyday, just like a few sit ups and the swimming will be awesome for toning everything. I'm sure you won't have a problem with saggy skin at all. Sounds like you've got it sussed x

Sounds like a good plan. It takes ur body about 6 months to adjust to a big weight loss. (so my doc says) Skin should shrink back itself anyways. Drinking water helps and boy do we drink water ....lol.
Using a good oil everyday helps.

Back