Sainsburys clothes sales.....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Went with mum today & got some great exercise clothes. I got a fab sports vest that is like airtex at back so its breathable, cycling shorts that match it (strictly for home wear only!!!!) a over the head over top for running in & a zip up thin jacket type thing too - all for the grand total of £15.20! Amazing value, top is great as are shorts - have just done another 15 minutes of just dance to try them out & also my 30 day shred arrived today!!!!

I was really impressed with the reductions, think it was all 70% off, was more impressed at their generous sizing!

I have their Sports Vest with the breathable mesh too Lex, Mine slightly rides up at the back when exercising but nothing major, not like it ends up round my boobs or anything lol.

hobnobsmummy said:
I have their Sports Vest with the breathable mesh too Lex, Mine slightly rides up at the back when exercising but nothing major, not like it ends up round my boobs or anything lol.

Mine is a size 20 & I was surprised it doesn't seem to ride up. Did you get yours in the sale too? X

Back