Salad calories question!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Kayemm, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kayemm

Kayemm Member

Hello, just wondering if anyone counts the cals in salad? I do in all fruit and veg such as sprouts, carrots etc but not sure whether to with onions, tomatoes etc as think they are almost nothing? Do you count veg cals if you're doing Rosemary Conley? Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kayemm

Kayemm Member

Off the back of the salad question could someone please help with chicken breast calories 100g (no skin)? Can't seem to find a definitive answer anywhere! Thanks :)

4. The Moog

The Moog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and willpower
    I count everything! Leaves, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, grapes, peppers... In total they add up to slightly more than 60 cals - which isn't enormous, but I feel happier in my head if I track everything.

My tracker suggests a chicken breast (grilled) is 180 cals, but generally I work it out by weight as it's more accurate.

5. Kayemm

Kayemm Member

Brill, thanks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.