Samalama striving to get in the PINK!

Had really nice enchiladas last night and the staff were really great - but it seems that my body cannot take that sort of food anymore and is now paying me back, which is more of an inconvenience rather than making me feel ill, I've still managed to just eat my Lighter Choices Moussaka and salad - we'll see how my body likes that!

I noticed that. After eating off plan for a few days, I just felt like sh*t. Really makes me not want to do it again!

I'm going to pizza hut on Saturday so it will be interesting to see how my body handles that, especially after the bread cob incident on Saturday!!!!
I'm glad you had a lovely evening, but I'm sorry you're feeling terrible. :)

Urgh I had a weekend off for the end of my May exams. I never ate over calories but I used all my calories on junk like pizza and vodka :) Not a vegetable in sight. I felt SO SO bad after I swore I'd never do it again because it just wasn't worth it. And I haven't.

I could never not go to restaurants because otherwise I'd be a social recluse lol, but I'm staying wellll away from the greasy stuff. And If I do have unhealthy stuff, I've got to balance it out with health stuff so I don't look like the reincarnation of frankinstien for the next few days!

I thonk I will stick with the salad. I know thats not exactly "healthy", but better than pizza. I might have one or two slices. :)

Last time I went to Pizza Hut I could only manage one slice! Enjoyed the salad more!

I've given up on 'treats' after a Chinese left me running to the bathroom within half hr!! Ugh. My poor tummy cant cope with fat anymore!! It just gets rid of it asap if ya catch my drift lol. Not fun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm like that too, feel really sick and rubbish, after eating crap.
Sam I hope your meal out was nice even though it made you feel like poo ;-).xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've been a bit MIA lately because mad weekend where I ate the most bloody scrummy food on Saturday at the amazing Bar Boulud in Knightsbridge - I had half a bottle of wine, a martini, lamb terrine (no bread or butter I hasten to add), a burger to die for, french fries, a tarte au chocolat with salted caramel and peanuts served with choccy gelato followed by a full fat capuccino and these little cakes called madeleines that were freshly cooked then I got home and 2 slices of Goodfellas chicken fajita pizza - I could have 3 slices but on the 2nd I realised I wasn't even enjoying it LOL so stopped eating ;)

I kept to goal on Sunday, did my speed walk as well and then yesterday I only did about 1000 cals I got on the scales this morning and another 2 pounds down so that is now 12 pounds down, I'm pleased!

I've got another crappy work day today as I have to prepare for a trip to Leeds at the end of this week eeeek Hotel Breakfast is waiting for me, this will be a test, then Saturday night I have a Hen Night but we are bowling as well as cocktails and Karaoke!

Hope everyone else is doing well and I hope to be able to catch up with all your weight loss news soon {huggies}

Reading you diary makes me hungry!!! Such tasty food. Don't be too annoyed about all your eating out. I've said it before and I'll say it again, too many people in diets give up these things completely, and I think that's very wrong. I'm of the opinion that you only live once, I enjoyed my treats, meals out and nights out so I don't feel guilty. Dieting is important but we can't be sitting in twiddling our thumbs as major social events like stag weekends/end of exams pass us by. Yeah it might make us that smidgen of a little bit slimmer not to go, but whats the point of getting skinny, then emerging to find you've got no friends left because you made yourself a social recluse in the process of getting there? Dieting IS important, but It can't rule our lives 24/7. This is the motto I've had and I've lost nearly 80lb in 7 months, still got all my friends and still have a bloody good time when party time calls - so there must be an element of truth in it :D

Back