Samalama striving to get in the PINK!

Thanks HH that is a great idea! It's a little noodle restaurant in Greenwich that I'm going to and I'm pretty sure they have an extensive menu so I may just go for Chicken Chow Mein or something like that. That said I fancy something naughty so maybe I'll test the water and have something else but I know I won't be able to eat it all because the stomach has shrunk! I'll see how smug I am feeling once I get in the restaurant, the good news is I'm not drinking alcohol so I don't have to worry about those cals.

I'll try and keep my other calories during the day low, I've had my usual bran flakes for breakkie and then been drinking lots of water and will have soup for lunch and then a Graze snack later with some fruit and hopefully that will see me right until noodle time!!

Enjoy your days everyone :)

That sounds like a good idea! If it's any help, a generic average portion of chicken chow mein is about 765 calories according to one website. So just stick to what you planned to do for the rest of the day, enjoy your meal, and continue the next day as normal. :) xx

Enjoy your chow mein or naughtier version. Let us know how you got on. :)

Desperately trying to catch up on everyone's diary's. Well done on the losses, you are on fire!!! x

All this Wagamama talk is making me hungry and it's only 9am :D

Well done on your weight loss x

Yep, I've been craving wagamamas since reading this thread yesterday! Although I did discover that the veg katsu curry isn't as bad as I'd assumed which made me very very happy :D

Noodle night went well.... I didn't have any LOL Turns out they did plates of rice dishes too and the rice was boiled so I decided to do the rice and chicken and black bean rather than sweet and sour - so some mighty fine choices even if I do say so myself!

I had a gin and slimline - this was my first fizzy drink since the bloating the episode those weeks ago but it was OK

I did have half a prawn toast and that was yummy.

I did go over my calories but given that I only have 1240 a day I wasn't going to berate myself LOL

I went to the gym on Thursday, just treadmill on incline but my left started hurting behind the knee and I have to say my calves just feel so tight and ache a lot at the moment, but I'm stretching as well as I can and will keep on trying to exercise more.

Whilst I wait for my Leslie Sansone DVDs to be delivered I am doing her 15 minute express mile from her website which I really give my all in because it is only for 15 minutes.... baby steps people... don't push me ;)

Yesterday was a big food day for me - a whole pizza express pizza to myself which was OK but I'm hoping I can get me some of those bloody Warburton squares and make my own with lots of scrummy stuff on.

I've made Bolognaise sauce for dinner tonight but I'm having mine with a little pasta and a lot of asparagus.

Hubby had an interview last week but it didn't seem to go that well but his spirits are high and he remains really positive, he's so great! He went and got me more Fruit Pastille ice-lollies and thought I would like some mini packs of malteasers... I have him checking the calories of all food now!

My Saturday night is going to be good then... wine, pretzels or something from Graze Box, Samalama's Bolognaise and then a pre-bedtime snack of choccy's filled with air ;)

My fingers are crossed for the interview hun.
If I am wanting a naughty snack, I tend to go for the maltesers. I like to see how long I can make a bag last. I usually put 2 in my mouth at the same time and suck all the chocolate off. I got up to 25 mins last night!!! :p

So glad you ordered those DVD's hun, hope you get as much out of them as I do.

Have a fab evening my lovely, lots of love :D

I always have really tight calves. I found doing some calf stretches on the power boards first helped?
I need maltesers now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your hubby sounds fab! Hope he gets the job. Well done on doing the 15 min mile I managed 20 minutes am so unfit. Small steps!!!

Your hubby sounds fab! Hope he gets the job. Well done on doing the 15 min mile I managed 20 minutes am so unfit. Small steps!!!

Awww thanks, the hubby is the best but this is all because he is such a control freak when it comes to the house so I leave him to it, he cooks, cleans, DIY and does the garden... all whilst I sit up in my office working (ahem.. playing on minimins ;)) I do the washing and ironing and cook now and then... even though I am a trained chef! Seems hubby prefers his own food so I usually only get to cook when we have guests over.... I'm not complaining, life is good but it would be better IF the hubby got a job LOL

I always have really tight calves. I found doing some calf stretches on the power boards first helped?
I need maltesers now ;)

Good to know I am not the only one - it's really annoying and I do stretch as much as possible... what's a power board?

My fingers are crossed for the interview hun.
If I am wanting a naughty snack, I tend to go for the maltesers. I like to see how long I can make a bag last. I usually put 2 in my mouth at the same time and suck all the chocolate off. I got up to 25 mins last night!!! :p

So glad you ordered those DVD's hun, hope you get as much out of them as I do.

Have a fab evening my lovely, lots of love :D

OK how are you doing THAT my malteasers seemed to disintegrate within seconds?!!

Thank you again for turning me onto the DVD's I can't wait for them to arrive so I can walk more pounds off!

Well now I wouldn't mind having OH under my feet more if he was as perfect as that !!! Bout the only jobs mine does regularly is putting bins out an changing light bulbs !!! I have to nag for anything else. Think in the tens yrs we've lived together he has mown 4 lawns lol I do it all. DIY decorating and the building of the flatpack :) He does work a heck of a lot of hours tho. In grudging fairness to him. ;)

Samalama said:
Good to know I am not the only one - it's really annoying and I do stretch as much as possible... what's a power board?

Oh it's like a big platform Thingy with handles that vibrates really hard!!! You can do all sorts on em but if your gym has one try standing with your heels hanging off then take your weight on your arms and kinda stick your ass out an down to stretch em :) oh an turn it on :) there's usually a poster up next to it with the little diagrams on. Be warned tho..... even your eyeballs will jiggle!!!

Wow, do you fancy trading??? My OH is a nightmare round the house. I think though, I am quite a control freak like your hubby. If OH does a job (very rare occurence) I end up doing it again anyway!! When we used to live together (complicated backwards relationship) the house was always spotless, washing and ironing done, food made. It was a beautiful house, now when I go to his it looks like a completley different house. At least he now appreciates exactly what I did to keep it nice!!

As for the maltesers, I guess it's because I realise they are all I have got, so they need to be savoured. :)

Exellent chinese choices, very impressive!!! I've got my fingers crossed for your hubby getting good news from the interview. x

Hubby sounds perfect! Good luck with the interview! :)

wow your hubby is good!! my bf still takes his washing to his parents house, which I am mad about! lazy bleep.

I am thinking of getting some fun size malteasers now, but I have a tendancy to eat more that Im allowed, I cant quite grab the whole save the rest for later thing (hence the graze box binge)

Back