Sammeh's Diary

hello chick - hows tricks with you today?

I am soo bored of this week already - working 5 days a week now really really sucks. I miss my "Bibsie and Mummy Fun Mondays".

So what do you think my chances are of getting the boss to agree to keep paying me full time but I will "work from home" one day a week and only come in for 4 days...........yeah, I thought that too!

So what joys and delights do you have planned for this arvo?

oooh Sammeh you put me to shame with ya cross trainer lol...just about manage the treadmill few days a week..the bloody garden keeps telling me its sunny and to get the lounger out pmsl xxxxxxxxxx

Sammeh said:
30 mins on the cross trainer - 112 calories gone and legs v wobbly!!!

Bloody hell, well done :) xx

Well done on your cross training efforts. I bought one a few years back but after a couple of weeks it sadly morphed inot a clothes horse so got rid of it. Must get into exercising more....wii fit and me must become friends!!!

Well done Sam! Sorry haven't been around today, mad but v good day! Catch up tmrw tho xxx

Absolutely gutted - weigh in today and I have put on a pound since Wednesday - wtf?!!! I have been totally 100%, water intake has been through the roof, a wee bit of exercise has been done and I've gained.......

So, now 161lbs so only a 3 lb loss since last week - up til Wed it was going to be at least a 4lb loss and was really really hoping another pound on top of that between Wed and Fri to get me to that elusive 40lb loss in total - ho hum, there is always next Friday I guess.

Going to drink my coffee and sulk now

Oh no :( not totm is it? Maybe wi tomorrow. I'm really :( now xx

nope. also, just looked on my calendar at work and realised that I have effectively only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks as last week I effectively STS after the weekend blowout (I was 164 on 6 May) - its the 20th of May, and so far 3lbs down in 2 weeks...... I truly suck at this!

went in to tell hubby thinking I might get a bit of a cuddle, he mumbled from under the duvet "go and have a poo" rolled over and went back to sleep....gotta laugh I guess!

Awww Sam big massive hugs (((((hugs))))) it's so crap! Maybe it's water retention or AAM one day could boost your metabolism? It will probably come off in a big whoosh soon.
Ur so strong, carrying on despite this, I couldn't have got this far without your support, never have good advice but I'm here for you honey xxx

Thanks Hun. I actually went home last night and had a serious chat with the hubby about coming off this diet as some days it really does get me down to the point that I just want to cry all the time and we agreed that I would start to AAM from tomorrow (need to go shopping first!) and then switch to calorie controlled diet with my sister at the end of the month when the packs run out and agreed to bring forward our dinner date to Bank Hol weekend. Now all I can think is that if I give up I will never hit the normal band of weight. He was really lovely last night and v complimentary but he did point out that I might look really fabulous and sexy (!;)!) at the moment but I still had to face up to the fact that I am still overweight. And not "just" overweight, but still in the middle of that banding, if you see what I mean.

So now I am thinking I should really just knuckle down and stay TS until I hit the normal weight band - which I suspect is still another stone off.

I really wanted to be under 11st for my best mates 40th birthday - so I have got to loose 8lbs before 5th June.

Now to break the news to the hubby that actually, despite what we agree re our dinner date, I want that to be put back to 11 June. I can AAM for the party and then back to TS until then. That way I might only be a couple of pounds from normal.

Right then, sorry for the ramble. But enough is enough. Got to stop with the childish sulking and just get on with it! No more feeling sorry for myself! I will do this. I will do TS until I break through that overweight marker! Decision made, no more procrastinating from me!!

Well done for making that decision hun, yeah just continue until you're ready to move up a plan with NO hesitation or regrets. I thought I should AAM but realised I was just giving myself the excuse to binge so for me it's TS until end of June and WS with two packs for July, then cc low carb for august :) let's do it! It won't beat us! Hugs x

Day 11

Well, my last bar has been consumed :cry:. Have just emailed my Mum to see what supplies she has left (eek) and told the Hubby I am staying on the diet, had a wobble last night but that was all it was and I want to stay on this til the end otherwise I feel like I will have given up!

So, enough of the whole feeling hard done by and feeling sorry for myself! Have kicked myself up the backside and told myself to :copon:!

Sammeh is BACK!!!!! Onwards and downwards as most of you keep telling me!!!!

And, for a brucy bonus, only 5 hours to go til the weekend!!!!!

Sammeh you can do this...them bloody wobbles are so irritating aint they...i have had a couple and sat looking at a mars bar last night for about half an hour....ending up dipping it down the toilet pan and shoved it in the bin....No more crap allowed in the house...OH has been warned!!! good luck wiv next WI babe xxxx

PMSL at the mars bar in the toilet!!!

Nah, I seem to just get to around 6pm and then on the train home do nothing but think about eating and then start getting all resentful and then making excuses about bringing the end date forward yadda yadda yadda. It's all in ma head anyway. I just have to realise deep down that I still have a way to go and there is nothing else to it. I know if I stop now I will be straight back into the old habits again where I am good all week and then binge all weekend and that will be it. I will still be this weight for years to come. I started this damn diet so I will finish it!

CG - you'll have to let me know re the tesco bars as if my mum doesn't have any I will be off out tomorrow to get some as need something to eat when at work!

so, housework all done and dusted nad 30 mins on cross trainer (112 calories!!)

time for a coke and a snuggle with the doggies on the sofa me thinks!

sleep tight everyone, cya in the am!

Back