Sammeh's Diary

Day 6 - weighed in for BB's Saturday challenge.....know it hasn't quite been a complete week for me but, whatever, was hoping for a 4lb loss but no...scales decided that 4lbs isn't for me today. Ho hum...

Indeedy, it is an 8lb loss - WTF?!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, almost cried! I have never ever lost that much in just one week - well, not even a whole week yet either!!!

Oh my goodness, am I happy, was last night worth the stress and various talkings to I had to give myself? You bet they were!!!!!

The dancing snowman is back!! Woohooo!!!!

:dancing_snowman:

Oh well done Sammeh ! You can do this you really can .....that's an amazing loss !

Had similar evening to you with OH and nice dinner ..and he managed to drink a very nice bottle of wine . Had a very good sniff of it and sipped my fennel and mint tea and told him off for slurring loool !!!
We can do this !!!

That's amazing hun so glad you were rewarded :) and you should have punched that man on the train anyway lol

Dilemma today. Was going to try to stay TS for the first few weeks and only relax and have add a meal every now and then on special occasions (they aren't until Sept anyway when hopefully will be within sight of goal).

But, friend from abroad is in UK on holiday (we have never actually him, only chatted to him online) and he has managed to fit in a visit today for a proper Sunday lunch - so am now going to be cooking for 5 of us.

To be honest, at this moment in time I am not bothered about eating and don't really want to (although that might change when the smells start coming) but hubby would prefer me to have some of the roast chicken and veg so that I am sat at the table with a plate in front of me at least.

I have done so well this week, I am scared this will make me crack again and if I start with good intentions and just put veg on my plate, who knows where it will lead! I will need to feed the Squidgy so I guess I could play with a bit of food on my plate but concenrate on feeding her. Or would that be even worse than just not eating at all?

Eyes on the prize, Hun. You've done so well what a fab weekly loss

Personally I would invent an upset tummy to avoid the food - especially as you do not want to eat it should be easier as you're not going to be sitting on someone's shoulder :drool:

Good luck with whatever you decide - I'm sure whatever choice you will be 100% tomorrow and that's what counts

xxxx

well, I succumbed just a wee bit yesterday but really sufferred for it last night - v bad cramps and me and the lav have been best mates since around 3.30am! Whatever I might have gained from that naughty potato and yorkshire pud has definately not hung around!

Unfortunately the Wii is out of batteries officially this morning - I have been meaning to pick up new ones for a few weeks, well, this morning it just said, not enough battery to power up and reset the Wii. An abundance of random sized batteries in the desk drawer but not the 4 AA required, so a trip to shop on way home me thinks! Good job I weighed in on Sat anyway so have rough idea of what lost this week and guess will stick with that for now!

HOpe everyone else had a good weekend and heres to the start of another fun filled TS week!

Better out than in lol. Sorry. Couldn't resist. Yay let's do it today, new week :)

feels like I have been away for ages but just realised it has only been 24 hours!!!

achy tum all day yesterday - got on train home and realised hadn't even had a shake yet - oops!

feel better today though so that was a lesson learned! roast spuds make you ill so don't bother trying to be naughty again, just not worth the pain!

feeling bit bloated today - no idea why. can't weigh on scales as still no battery - they will come with the shopping on Thurs night so no sneaky peaks again this week - will just wait for BB's Saturday weigh in to find out if Sunday has killed off any weight loss this week.

Going out after work tonight for drinks - shall be sticking to the water (no lemon thanks but plenty of ice!!). So, rather than dressing in the standard suit and blouse attire, thought would try on a jersey dress I bought a couple months ago and have not yet worn - size 14! If fits beautifully, not tight in the slightest, and along with the size 14 trousers and heels, am feeling fabulous dharlings!! Whoohoo - if only we could bottle these feelings and then drink them up when we have moments of weakness......

Did a twirl for my Mum when she came to pick me up - right in the middle of the street - I obviously have no shame (well, it was 6.30am so not really anyone else around!)! Shame hubby was still in bed!

Lol at your twirling! Aw well done though, you've done so well, have a good evening! Food free of course!

of course!!! I have 3 shakes with me so will have to have them all before 5.30 when we are due to leave to hit the pub!

Hiya Hun

Sounds like you steaming ahead :) well done for not attacking the Mr with the BK meal ;) hehe

Can I borrow some of your positivity? :D xx

You still around Sam? xx

Back