Sammeh's Diary

Oh god it's complicated isn't it? I'm not sure I want the soups! I can't order just shakes and buy tesco bars for the next three months or do I? Lol.
Seriously hun, you want me to send you one of each flavour to sample before you buy? I can raid Mothers stock as well!

Sooner they are gone the better far as I'm concerned!

Sorry! Il drink an extra litre of water for a punishment. Or you could ask me to eat cheese?!

CrystalG said:
Sorry! Il drink an extra litre of water for a punishment. Or you could ask me to eat cheese?!

Lol don't you dare *slap* LOL

now now girls!

Crystal, take back that cheese comment now!
Carly, apologise to your sister.............oh sorry, got into Mother mode then, apologise to Crystal for slapping her.

Now, are we all friends again?!!!!

Sammeh said:
now now girls!

Crystal, take back that cheese comment now!
Carly, apologise to your sister.............oh sorry, got into Mother mode then, apologise to Crystal for slapping her.

Now, are we all friends again?!!!!

Sooooorrry Crystal :p

Very quiet on here!!!

How's it going? xx

alright - work shockingly busy so no time at the moment! Just stopped now so am off to bedskis, thank goodness I am on hols next week!

No posts for 2 days!!!! Hope your ok xx

Hello - I am well, sorry if I worried you - really manic friday night and Saturday and feel like poop (hubby very kindly shared his man flu with me) so not been able to face logging on to the comp for last couple days - is as much as I can manage watching animated films on the telly!!!

Had brilliant weekend with hubby and little squidgy though - went on a mega shopping expedition on Saturday, had a jimmy jam day of complete nothingness on Sunday and then yesterday got new car seat for bibsie and another afternoon on the sofa feeling v sorry for myself!

Now I can't sleep - must be all that doing nothing messing with me! LOL

Am running low on packs as well, which means am coming to the end soon - going to start aam me thinks, keep calories down to about 1000 and see how I get on. Know the losses won't be great as doing TS but to be honest, am really struggling and the diet is really affecting my moods - find that I am so short tempered and really emotional and can cry at the drop of a hat these days, which isn't normally like me. Plus these last couple of weeks I have only lost a couple pounds a week - if I up the calories I can exercise a bit more as will hopefully have more energy and maybe it will balance out that way.

Anyway, it is 4am and I am rambling! Hope you are all fit and well! Have a great Tuesday everybody!

well, what can I say - I must take back all the lack of sympathy for my Mr last week cos I feel like poop still!!! Just realised only had 1 litre water today - oops, going to drink some more now and then another early night for me! Hope everyone has had a good day!

No posts for a week????

How's it all going? xx

hello - I know, I am actually busy working hard at work for a change and no time!!!! LOL

Finished the 27 day challenge (well, to be honest gave up around day 25) and allegedly doing CC at the moment - just wanted a break from Exante as was getting really resentful of not eating and really emotional and was just constantly ill etc etc etc. So, started refeeding, went completely nuts and had at least one of everything I have missed over the past few months but think I am now over that and being better behaved!

Scales went up but have started to go back down again now. Am going to give it another week or so of CC and then going to come back to Exante for July/August for the last coule of stone. Hubby is also talking about doing Exante for a couple of weeks as a start to his diet but we shall see - he has less self control than I do!

So how is everyone doing? I must try to catch up on diaries this week, but hello to everyone and hope you are all doing OK!

Love S
xxx

Back