ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I like the pics lol

Has it spurred u on to do it even more now?? Xx

Well done!!! Sounds like you have a handle on everything. I'm weighing myself tomorrow to see if my week has been successful. I hope so anyway haha
keep up the good work!

I wi on a sat too I cannot wait lol x

Kirklees-20121019-01233.jpg

Dinner was ok dint right fancy it! The rice was nice though used some spices and mixed with some onion and garlic and that was yummy but jus wunt in mood for the rest! Got me cheesecake later though!! Xx

im always spurred on haha no yeh i am so happy with my loses and i am now hopin a stone in 6 weeks is within reach fingers crossed xxx

Well done!!! Sounds like you have a handle on everything. I'm weighing myself tomorrow to see if my week has been successful. I hope so anyway haha
keep up the good work!

have u got a food diary? u should do one i find this helps me ALOT
but hey huni u will have done amazin, u doing it online? xxxx

jus had my raspberry ww cheesecake one word and one word only GAWJUS!! haha tasted so naughty and it was only 5points!
i am meant 2 have 2 points left but when makin lucas's dinner i was makin sure it was cooked n tasteed alright n the same with carls lunch for work and i dnt normally do that!? so jus guna write them two off coz of that!
Carls got the leeds game on tele so im glued to the internet tonight might even finish readin my book lol
xxx

Oooh you're doing fab! Well done :) Il have to try the cheesecakes they sound amazing!

Cheesecake??? Where is this from? Zx

Asda there not the biggest but totally big enough they are so yummy! i got the lemon and raspberry ones AMAZIN!
Good luck for tomorrow
xxxx

Ohhh I will have a look
I'm used to the portion sizes now my friend give me my tea and said you will be starving after that but I cannot eat massive meals anymore

Thanks hun ill update straight away xxx

Eeek they are coming down!! How many to get your stone?? Xxx

4lb then i get t my first stone! so with how my week loss is going i am hopin i will do a stone in six weeks eeeekkkkk! heres hopin
xxx

Oh I think you will stay positive and stay on here and remember your goals xxxx

O I no I will especially going t group with me best mate that helps!!
All I keep thinkin about is my weddin dress and they said they can take it in so hopefully they'll b takin it in quiet a bit :) xx

Ohhh I hope so hun it must be a great feeling for you. Do you stay in class? Is your friend bridesmaid? I think it's nice to have someone to do it with. I'm alone So I find minis great support I'm loving it xxxx

sarahloub1 said:
Ohhh I hope so hun it must be a great feeling for you. Do you stay in class? Is your friend bridesmaid? I think it's nice to have someone to do it with. I'm alone So I find minis great support I'm loving it xxxx

Snap, me too.,. I made loads if friends at SW, so much so that they've invited me on their crimbo black tie doo in dec (another reason to shift as many lbs as I can). I haven't really made friend with anyone at ww and I've been going 5 weeks.,, that's why I'm always on here so much. I don't think I could do it without minimins friends x

No me either I don't stay in class coz I'm on my own but I love being on here you girls are great support xxx

Back