ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

so me and carl arent doing christmas this yr coz were saving for the wedding... but today me and 2 of my girlfriends have decided to get the boys a christmas present which were goin to give to them on christmas eve when we exchange the childrens presents...soooo we are gettin them tickets to watch englend vs australia in cardiff for the rugby league worldcup in october next yr only 30pound and then were payin for the hotel as well! were going to (get babysitters for the weekend) and were guna go shoppin and have dinner n drinks!
i tihnk he will b really suprised i jus hope he doesnt feel bad as i have told him not to get me anything but i jus want him to know me and lucas are so thankful for everything he does for us so this will show him! its 53pound which for the ticket and hotel i tihnk is good!!
i might buy him som LUFC golf balls as well jus so theyre is something here christmas morning! i am spending well over what i said to myself though!!!!! christmas is such an expensive time
xxxx

it really is. me and Craig said the same. now he is getting me the puppy and I don't know what to get him. I said it's for my birthday too but he is not having it. xxx

so me and carl arent doing christmas this yr coz were saving for the wedding... but today me and 2 of my girlfriends have decided to get the boys a christmas present which were goin to give to them on christmas eve when we exchange the childrens presents...soooo we are gettin them tickets to watch englend vs australia in cardiff for the rugby league worldcup in october next yr only 30pound and then were payin for the hotel as well! were going to (get babysitters for the weekend) and were guna go shoppin and have dinner n drinks!
i tihnk he will b really suprised i jus hope he doesnt feel bad as i have told him not to get me anything but i jus want him to know me and lucas are so thankful for everything he does for us so this will show him! its 53pound which for the ticket and hotel i tihnk is good!!
i might buy him som LUFC golf balls as well jus so theyre is something here christmas morning! i am spending well over what i said to myself though!!!!! christmas is such an expensive time
xxxx

Awwwww that's lovely Sammie, he'll be made up :D xxxx

Aww that's lovely he will be so happy :) elf for the win!xx

Morning girlies,

yeh i tihnk he will b chuffed! we dnt no if we will get the tickets by christmas eve so i am guna make some sort of ticket that tells them what they will b off to see and when! i no its not until october but gives them something to look forward too!

My poor lil legs has a trrible cough AGAIN it came on last night we have been up for hours (since half 4!) we are taking him back to the doctors this afternoon jus because it is the same sort of barking cough from when we went last time and she said it could b whoppin cough! So i rung them first thing and his in at 4! i jus wanna explain we came like 3 weeks ago and he was given antibitoics and now its back! When he coughs its hurting him its so horrible to see! i wanna get it sorted as i want him all better for when Santa comes!!

so i was on track 100percent yesterday as i was friday jus a lil blip saturday!!

this morning for breakfast i made porridge milk and chopped banana had about 3 mouthfuls and i jus dint want it!! so guna point it 1pp.

i will update my diary today as i go coz i honestly dnt no what i will b having! i might make a chicken noodle stirfry tonight but will jus see how today goes with lil man!

xxxx

Poor little lamb... I hope they give him something to make him better and horrible cough to go away

Years ago I bought John tickets for Monaco GP for crimbo and I had to do a similar thing as the tickets dont arrive until a couple of weeks before the event! I had to print pics out of F1 cars and Monaco and stuck them onto some pretty paper!! x

he starts field head nursery in January! then hopefully we will get a school place there! we tried for St peters but dint get in there coz we dnt go to church!
xxx

I used to go to St Peters, it was a fab school... not sure what it's like now though. My parents defo didn't go back to church but I guess it was a lot of years ago so they've probably changed the rules x

yeh on the form it asks if u go to St peters and not to lie coz they will check! and it does say the church goers will b expected first!
xxx

Lunch
Pitta 5pp
2eeggs 4pp
Salad cream 2pp
Onion 0pp
Cucumber and carrot sticks 0pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
So far today I ave used only 17 points I still have 25 to use!!! I may have a flump later for 1pp

So 24 left LOADS!!!
Need to have breakfast tomorrow xx

IMG-20121210-00052.jpg

Afternoon everyone!

the doctors went ok Lucas has got a chest cold so he has been put on some more antibiotics! he seemed better this morning so went to school but we only last half hour he was burning up! Lucas starts school on the 8th January he goes mornings to nursery as well which is good :)

so jus an update of yesterays food
Breakfast porridge 1pp
Lunch
pitt 5PP
2 eggs 4pp
salad cream 2pp
red onion 0pp
carrots and cucumber 0pp
ww crisps 2pp
mashmellow 1pp

dinner ( had it when lucas went to bed as was at the doctors nd with how lucas was there was no way i was gettin my dinner!!) i put some sausages in the oven n they burnt to a crisp!!!!
rice 90g 9pp
2 eggs 4pp
oil 1pp
carrots babycorn peppers onion garlic sugar snap peas 0pp
ww garlic bread 6pp
ww puddin 4pp

39 points used yesterday

xx

food today
breakfast
2crumpets 5pp
butter 2pp

lunch
ww soup 1pp
bread 5pp
tuna 3pp
sweetcorn 1pp
mayo 2pp
butter 1pp
lettuce and cucumber 0pp
strawberry yoghurt 3pp
chopped banana 0pp
grapes 0pp

dinner
WW quiche 7pp
SW chips 300g 6pp
carrots babycorn green beans 0pp

ww puddin 4pp

so thats 39 syill have 3 left may have some mayo with my dinner or something will update what i use them on
xx

Back