ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

I llove my stir fry veg, so I always have onion garlic, peppers green bean babycorn carrots celery? Is that bad?

Fruit I always have a banana with breakfast then I'm a bit fussy with fruit, I have apples, pineapple, strawberries n grapes (and I no grapes aren't they best for u are they?)
I have frozen summer berries in the freezer but gotta really fancy them!
Xx

If you have a look at the calorie content of a stir fry there's hardly any calories and its nice and filling so it's defo, defo not bad... x

Urgh forgot t say, so lucas was poorly saturday NIGHT but saturday day... My glasses broke, I cancelled my make up lady for the weddin as I realised she was ripping me off, then I had t ask my flower lady (who is a friend) to make the bridesmaids flowers cheaper I was paying 30pound each for there's n have gone down t 20each n she was complaining about it!I am lookin foreward to my wedidng but finding it all a bit much and an lookin forward t the holiday after now
Xx

Yeh I think I'm eating to much veg coz for dinner I bulk it out with loads of veg and I think it might b 'too' much veg!!
I think I am going t cut down!

Sorry to stick my ore in... But the way i see it is both fruit and veg are healthy options and sticking a load of veg on your plate will always be a better choice than say potatoes rice or pasta!!!!

Ok fruit is higher in sugar but eating that as snacks is better then crisps n choc.xx

Sorry to stick my ore in... But the way i see it is both fruit and veg are healthy options and sticking a load of veg on your plate will always be a better choice than say potatoes rice or pasta!!!!

Ok fruit is higher in sugar but eating that as snacks is better then crisps n choc.xx

Couldn't agree more :Dx

Urgh forgot t say, so lucas was poorly saturday NIGHT but saturday day... My glasses broke, I cancelled my make up lady for the weddin as I realised she was ripping me off, then I had t ask my flower lady (who is a friend) to make the bridesmaids flowers cheaper I was paying 30pound each for there's n have gone down t 20each n she was complaining about it!I am lookin foreward to my wedidng but finding it all a bit much and an lookin forward t the holiday after now
Xx

ahh hun wedding's are stressful. your on a budget its just tough im sure she would do it if she had too. It will be hear before you know it xx

some people don't agree with fruit don't doubt yourself over this your doing good xxx

Just try not to have to much of strawberries grapes and melon as full of alot of sugar which turns into fat in the bod this is y I struggled on ww in the end coz those are my fave fruits and ate alot of them!grapefruit and kiwis are great choices tho!xxxx

Sorry to stick my ore in... But the way i see it is both fruit and veg are healthy options and sticking a load of veg on your plate will always be a better choice than say potatoes rice or pasta!!!! Ok fruit is higher in sugar but eating that as snacks is better then crisps n choc.xx
Couldn't agree more :Dx
See this is what I thought so was a bit confused when I saw someone on calorie counting say its suprising how many calories in them and I paniced! I started pointing my dinner around a treat in the evening!!! But this week I haven't done that and eaten loads of veg!Xx

Just try not to have to much of strawberries grapes and melon as full of alot of sugar which turns into fat in the bod this is y I struggled on ww in the end coz those are my fave fruits and ate alot of them!grapefruit and kiwis are great choices tho!xxxx
I nEed t cut dwn on grapes I think!x

:(
So jus taken lucas to school and was yesterday I was speakin with his teacher and he is doing welll gettin better with tellin the teacher if something happens instead of jus bein rough! So anyway at the moment there. Are kids who are 4in his class going up in september llucas doesn't go up until september 2014 so anyway lucas and a lil boy called Evan dnt seem t get on evan is older and evan was givin real horrible looks and lucas. Was about t move away this morning when. A lil boy called Noah rugby tackled lucas to the floor :( lucas instantly cried so I picked him up and said t Noah that's naughty that's not nice. At all! And I only bloody started crying it broke my heart! So some of the other. Mums are like we will wait for. U outside!
I calmed lucas down and lucas's teacher got Noah in the thinkin chair I explained to lucas how ur feelin now is why were not rough with others and his teacheer was lovely sayin u. No he doesn't hit as. Much anymore he knows to tell the teacher ect!
It was so hard t watch and I'm still teary about it now I'm so protective of him of cors I am his my baby. And it is so hard to see!!
They're only young and. They are still all learning aren't they, but when he knocked him over I wanted t throw that noah out the bloody window!
I no he doesn't get on with Evan and I. Am glad he is moving up in September coz he scares lucas which I am going to have t bring up when I have lucas first parent teacher morning on tuesday! They dnt get on simple not everyone in life does get on but I want them t keep an eye out coz evan is older than lucas and if he is makin lucas not want to go to school I want that looked at!
As for noah I said t lucas u dnt b horrible t noah mate it was. A naughty. Thing to do but jus remember he said sorry!!

All I'm going to think about for the next 3hours now is this!

Its so hard to think does no one like lucas, are they all picking on him and there not and I am not sayin lucas is a saint coz he can b a right lil bugger and rough!
I no at 3 as well they dnt really make friendships its not until 5/6 the teacher said u see friendship groups formin but its. Jus hard t think someone is being horrible t the most important person in my life!
Xxx

I thought strawberries were one of the better fruits. I know that they are low in carbs, which would make them lower in sugar.

good luck hun xxx

Lost 2.5lb :D
I dint stay tonight as full of cold my heads banging lucas is still. A bit off it and carls got a chest infection!!
I now weigh 17st 13.5lb SO happy haven't weighed this for years!

My goal t b in the 16's by the wedding which is do able!
Xx

I dint stay tonight as full of cold my heads banging lucas is still. A bit off it and carls got a chest infection!!

Xx

Fab loss lovely!!! Xxxxx

Xx

Well done doll xx

well done hun xx

Back