Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

So glad you had a great date, will you be seeing him again? :D

Dont worry about the drink and food, I dont think it could be helped really, bless him for being quite sweet and getting you stuff tho :)

The date was fun, he is really sweet but I dunno... we will see! You know when you have a good time with someone but there isnt that spark...

Yep I know what you mean, at least it was a good date, and if its bought up to see him again the spark may develop ...who knows :)

How did you get on with the plan yesterday did you manage to pick up where you were?

x

Hey SammyE,

How are you getting on?

I have spent the last few days wanting to eat, eat and eat but somehow havent, I still dont know how!!

Well... I was good all Sat and Sunday... Monday went a bit wrong...

Went out after work last night... I believe I may have eaten a mcdonalds... but I was so drunk I dont fully remember... feel so rubbish today I felt like I needed actual food to soak the alcohol up as I was still drunk when I woke up this morning.

Its a new day tomorrow!

Oooh I have a plenty of times :D not a great feeling though.

SammyE, I thought your not supposed to drink on this diet, be carefull sweets xx

Haha I got out of bed, took 1 step forward, 2 steps sideways, then hit the wall! Nah I had eaten in the day yesterday because I was at a award lunch at work, couldnt really not eat.

Thats ok then, :)

x

100% so far today, dreading weigh in this week though... the scales were not kind this morning! :(

But hey ho!

Fingers crossed for WI, are you weighing tomorrow again or saturday this time?

x

Hey, life's for living and not worth putting on hold for a diet!! ;) As long as you don't do it every day you'll be alreet!!

Hows it going?

xxx

Hey SammyE,

How you doing? Good weekend?

xx

Stayed the same this week... amazing considering how awful Ive been! 100% today, lets hope it continues!

Hey Sammy just been having a read through your diary, great weight loss so far and just before/after pic on the first page is really motivational!

Good luck for this coming week!

Argh tell me about it confused! Im starving!

Back