Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Your doing great hun, when is your next weigh in? Mine is Friday Eeeek xx

Re: Sammy's Journey - Day 14 - still 100%

SammyE and Nee - I love reading your posts your so supportive, I'm on day 3 now and if I can get to day 11 I would be so excited!! My totm will be next week and I'm really not looking forward to it but the losses will be so worth it!!
You both have great results well done!

Xx

Thank you all.

Im weighing Friday this week Nee because its TOTM and I want to get back to my Sat weigh ins, BUT Ive got a date (whoop whoop) Friday so I might have a sneeky vodka, so Im going to weigh in on Friday and then go to Sats from now on.

Your doing so well though Berryred! Stick at it!

Your be fine Jo, the first week is the hardest, once you get passed that, it gets easier to ignore food and you feel better in yourself in general again.

fingers crossed for our Friday Wi's this week then :) xx

3 stones is FAB - well done. Oh and good luck for your date, knock him dead;)

xxxx

Thank you :)

If I can lose 3.4lbs this week I will be at the half way point! Lets see what tomorrow brings...

Holey Moley am I thirsty!! Im on my 7th pint of water and my mouth still feels like Ghandi's flip flop!

And my energy levels have flown through the roof... I feel really hyper!

Anyways my get fit plan is going ok... so far this week, I have walked for 5 hours, woohoo!

Last edited:
Ahhh you look so good and so pretty SammyE, I love your little outfit xx

Good luck for tomorrows WI x

ahh you look lovely hun well done. good luck for tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

Lost 3lbs this week :)

Well done SammyE xx

well done hun

Not really sure what happened yesterday... I was perfect until 6pm... had a date I was meeting after work, stupid me forgot to take my soup to work so I was feeling a bit hungry by the time we met.

Went to the pub... I asked for a water and he looked at me like I had just spat in his face, so I just said "im on a health kick for my trek" the next time he went to the bar he came back with a vodka and coke for me, its a bit difficult to not drink a drink your date has just bought u without looking really rude.... a few vodka's later we rocked up at a firework party where he works... he left me with the wives and girlfriends of his mates and came back with a plate of food for me... I considered just picking at it and then one of the wives said "oh my hubby cooked tonight, isnt it yummy?" how could I sit there and not eat it after that without looking really rude.. so I ate it :( then ended up in his works bar until 6am.

Had a fun night but I feel like mould at the moment, god only knows how much I drank!

Lol Sammy, sounds like you had a good time anyway. And the way I see it is that you cant put your life completely on hold for a diet. Its not as though youre doing it every week so why not enjoy it every now and again.

Thats true Joanne and yes I did... a really good time. I think my liver is actually hurting me right now though lol

Sounds like you had a fab night and the date went really well

Don't worry about food/booze intake - sh*t happens and you can't put your life on hold for a diet. Just draw a line under it (diet wise) and get back on the waggon today. I would tell you to glug the water but I have a feeling that that won't be a problem for you today ;)

xxx

Back