Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Woohoo :)

I hope I can stay in ketosis although I think I go over on my dairy every day. Not sure if that will effect it too much.

Had a caramel shake hot with a shot of coffee in it.
A coconut choc bar squished as it was in my bag!
Not sure what to have tonight. I'm tempted to try those slim noodles but don't really have anything I can put with them so might experiment tomorrow!

FINALLY my little girl is asleep! Cor, she is testing my limits today! Unfortunately she is asleep on me but that's ok, at least she's having a nap and I can't eat because it'll wake her up!! There's some perks to this diet when you have a baby!

Baby brain made me forget to buy the red apple Ribena. I'm so upset (over dramatic I know!) because I was so looking forward to it!!

I've walked for 90 minutes. The sun came out too which made it nicer!!

Xx

Had 50g of Greek yoghurt with half a teaspoon of lemon water flavour mixed in. Was yummy - quite sharp but really hit my citrus spot for today!!
Had a praline bar - I know I know - 2 bars in one day. Slapped wrist for me!!
Will have a hot hazelnut shake before bed tonight. Yum xx

Aaaah the yogurt sounds yum. I love citrusy things. I used to mix the berry cambridge water flavour with the vanilla shake. Was like raspberry ripple - if you stretched your imagination that is x

Ooo Marie that sounds good too. Great idea!! Xx

Finally got round to measuring myself today and my body has shrunk by 21" in total!! Yee har!! Woo woo!! And 5" of that was off my tummy and 4" off my bum/hips!
Also I had been using bra extenders as it was cheaper then buying new bras - and I can officially say ta ra to them! Im back in my bras!!
Now to chuck out my big pregnancy pants!! They can get right outta there!!

So, as you can see, my Wednesday has got off to a great start!!
I hope everyone else's has too xx

Fabulous! Well done sammy. Measurements mean much more to me than weight, you've done fantastically. Going to measure myself in a couple of weeks and see how I've done. X

Fab!!! Well done!!

I need new bras but reluctant as Ive still got so much to lose. ugh.

I had to laugh when you were talking about your daughter asleep on you. Mine is currently snoozing on me....it really does help to be stuck sometimes! haha I really fancy a cup of coffee though and cant move! lolol

Thanks guys. Yes she's going through a bit of a clingy phase which although drives me insane it does prevent me from eating anything!!

When I was losing my 9 stone I used to buy bras a size too small and use bra extenders initially to reduce the number of bras I had to buy whilst on the diet. I stayed at the same cup size though so that was doable for me.

That was lucky weasey. On Cambridge I stayed the same cup size but this time I'm all over the shop after having a baby and initially breastfeeding for 3 months. They've gone through a lot :(
My tight pre preggy jeans are starting to fit really really well. I reckon another week and they'll be super perfect and then another couple of weeks and they'll be at that shifting down/tug them up phase! I don't mind as it can only be a good thing!! :)

Just had my hot caramel shake and feel a bit sicky. Think it was a tad sweet before bedtime. Time for dream feed and then bed for me. Yawn.

Tomorrow's exciting - it's red apple Ribena plus day! Lol. 3rd time lucky at attempting to get it!

Xx

Congrats on the jeans and good luck for the ribena!

Sammy was looking up something on mfp today and in there exercise section it actually has walking with as stroller listed in their exercises. Thought of you aha x

Ahh thanks!! I'll add that in then - that's gotta burn a few more calories pushing this little lump around! Ha ha!!
Xx

Ahh thanks!! I'll add that in then - that's gotta burn a few more calories pushing this little lump around! Ha ha!! Xx

Sure has . Make sure you record it :)

Din dins tonight consisted of Turkey bacon chopped up, mushrooms, peppers, celery, and a small handful of stir fry mix - cabbage carrot and beansprouts with a sprinkle of mixed dry herbs and cooked in a wok with some fry light. A glass of red apple Ribena and yum yum I was in heaven!!
Not 100% sure that I'm allowed beansprouts? But was only a few.
Really enjoyed that! Stuffed too!

Did some shopping and got hubby some crusty bread. Oooo my mouth literally watered!! Ho hum.

Am gonna put little un up to bed in a sec and enjoy a little bit of either sugar free jelly or Greek yoghurt with some lemon powder flavouring in as a treat. Or both mixed up! Ummm, yeah ok, I'm not five years old, just the one then! Ha ha.

Xx

Back