Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Get you. Well done x x

Morning peeps! Hope you all managed to avoid the remaining sweeties left over from the trick of treaters!! I was trying to get them to take handfuls but I still ended up with loads! Have hidden them in a cupboard. Out of sight is out of mind! Hmm!!

So who's in for the November challenge?
I have a night out on the 22nd so I have 21 days to lose 10lbs.

While brushing my teeth this morning I worked out that was nearly half a pound a day! Oo-er!! Better get cracking!

Am currently on the exercise bike as I type! Trying to sneak in a cycle before my baby wakes up!! And avoid the pain in my legs by distracting myself with this diary!!

Ooo I just peeked and have done 13minutes! Gonna head for 15 to round it up and also make up for the naughty days where I didn't do it!!
No wonder my legs ache!
Cor blimey!!

Happy start to November everyone! Let's shift those pesky pounds before the holiday season and real temptation hits!! Xx

Good morning Sammy. I'm wanting a stone off this month. Go you on the bike that early. Do you do it in your pjs? Lol. Mrsfeeneytobe has posted a thread in her diary for the 3o day squat challenge if you care to join us? Think how peachy our bums will be come the end of nov ;) x

Yep I just hop on in my pjs! Was only intending to do 5 minutes!! Ooo I like challenges. What is it? Sounds hard!!

Ha ha I'll take a look and maybe get cracking on it tomorrow!! I really need to get myself moving more!! Xx

Check you lot of squats !! Blimey :)

That's great

I did 5 sets of ten. Wasn't too bad so get cracking ladies :) x

Show off! Looking forward to tomorrow's set then? Hehe!

I was just about to get started doing them then OH dished up my steak and swede chips....need to let that go down first...wouldn't want to waste a steak eh lol

I WILL do them before midnight...I will :eek:

Blimey, right I've missed today's so have I got to do two lots tomorrow?!! Well done you two! Xx

Blimey, right I've missed today's so have I got to do two lots tomorrow?!! Well done you two! Xx

Just do the 55 and join in the madness Sammy...just imagine having a Kardashian bum soon haha x

There's a part of me knows squat challenge is madness and another part that can't stop thinking about it - just thinking for the moment though!!

Yes it is madness...it was my idea...but go on...come laugh with us :)

I'm in. Just did 30. 25 later. I'm guessing tomorrow's are going to hurt more.

Welcome to squat club...I'm a tiny little bit sore today...but we can and will do this :cool:

Back