Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

I did bit the bullet and weighed myself, 8 pounds on! Good Lord ?

Anyway being a good girl and have been to the gym twice this week. I will weigh again next Monday and hope for a small miracle ha ha. I'm going to London for the weekend on the 4th July so hoping to be back in the 11's by then?

How are you getting on Thornhill Kate?

OK. I seem to be in a pattern of 4lbs loss, 2lbs loss and so on so on. So averaging 3lbs loss a week. Would like to boost this to 3.5lbs a week as would like to hit the Exante average but just can't get off my arse to exercise. I keep saying I'm going to start and I never do!! Have had a few blips but I'm just keeping on keeping on and it's all moving in the right direction. I feel very determined in a dogged kind of way. I will reach goal this time no matter how long it takes, no matter how many bumps in the road I hit. I will be 11 stone by the end of this year but ideally by the end of October.

It's still a great weekly loss Cate, your doing so well.

I'm back at 11.13 so 3 pounds to go until I'm back where I was. Weigh in Monday!

I'm back.... Again! Decided new year would give me a boost to Mt diet. I turn 35 next month and I'm sick of making excuses! Anyway, day 10 here :) started at 13.7 (shameful) but first weigh in put me at 12.9 so that feels better. I shall be weighing every Monday and I've committed to Jan to do this 100%. I didn't want to post and fail again so I waited for the first week to be out of the way.

I want to lose 3 pounds a week, wish me luck!

Had a sneaky weigh in and I've lots another 2 pounds taking me to 1 stone loss :) another pound to take me to my weekly target. Feeling proud of myself :)

Well done ;-) keep it up!

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done sammysmiles, great result.

Thanks everyone, I have been to the lakes for the weekend and stuck to no carbs but didn't take my shakes. I guess I did atkins, i didn't go hungry but I didn't have any chips/bread etc but I did have some lovely food!

Anyway I'm 12.6 on the dot which is what I wanted. Im hoping for 3 pounds off a week but I think you should lose 3.5 a week but I've never gotten that far 100%. Where was this willpower last year or the year before?

How's everyone else's weekend been?

I can't believe I'm over halfway through my January detox! I still feel very large and I'm willing the month to be over so (hopefully) I'll be smaller. I'm really aiming to be 11.13 by the end of Jan and that would be amazing. I'm just nervous about leaving this diet behind and going onto Atkins :(

Started new diary on Slim & save x

Back