Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

At least it's not a pack of 6. I eat until everything is consumed. Couldn't leave one biscuit even if I was stuffed and feeling sick. It's an OCD thing I think! X

This sounds exactly like me but I've never thought of it in terms of OCD. I don't have any other OCD tendencies as is evidenced by the state of my house 80% of the time!!! LOL.

On the OCD thing, I ate 4 snickers yesterday! It was a 4 pack, nothing to do with OCD though, I'm just a greedy b*tch :(

apart from the 4 snickers I was 100%, so a bit rubbish but have been 100% today so far. TOTM always does this to me, still not appeared but it's (still) on its way.

I'm trying to be strong but failing miserably this week. Will try my bloody best to stick with it this week and just hope I don't gain on Monday. Next week will be better when the witch has been and gone

Aw I hope you managed to stay on track today Sammi. I never go out with money now so that I can't buy anything during the day otherwise I would cave in if a moment of weakness appeared. Chocoholic big time xx

Susie I'm usually a savoury girl but once a month it's all about chocolate *big sigh

Anyway, was 100% yesterday and TOTM showed up last night so here's hoping I've not done too much damage?

How has today been Sammy x

Today was okay, I have been 100% but gone over my Coke Zero limit so maybe not 100%? ?

I'm not going out tomorrow now, after my very naughty week I figure I need to get back on track. Need to be stronger when next TOTM appears of else I am not going to get anywhere am I?

I think I'm going to skip Mondays weigh in and skip straight to the next one. Let's hope it's better in 10 days time.

I don't want another fat summer :(

Thanks Trying :) you're a great support x

If you feel better not to weigh then that's the way to go. Stay on track and you will see a nice loss by next weigh in xx

I do hope so Susie, thank you x

Had a naughty weekend as well! Bit the bullet and weighed myself and I've put 3 pounds on :( all my own fault but I've been 100% for 2 days now so I'm hoping to wave goodbye to the 3 extra pounds by next Monday.

The worst thing is, I haven't even been hungry and I've just eaten for eatings sake!

Keep trying & you will get there. So frustrating trying to break the eating habit but that 3lb will be gone by Monday so try to keep yourself distracted whenever your brain tells you to eat xxx

Obviously had 2 weeks off :( back on tomorrow, it's going to be a really hard one though.

Welcome back Sammy.

Thanks everybody, I've slacked off bg time :( can't bare to weigh myself but I may peek next week after a few days of TS * hiding my face!

How are you all doing? Give me some great loss stories please ?

Can't advise you what to do Sammy. All I will say is I know exactly how you feel and for me, getting on the scales is the first step to making positive changes. Weighing then getting back on TS and seeing the pounds dropping away might give you a boost. And you don't have to tell anyone what the scales say. Just keep it to yourself.

Back