Sams Diary - Back on SS

Well done on passing the 50lb mark.
Would lov to see a pic ofthe house..the more tumbledown the better. I much prefer a challenge rather than moving straight in.

You're doimg brilliantly

GoodMorning2-email.jpg

good morning to you as well, sam! ((just making my rounds))
today restarts another 7 day SS challenge. and with you being sooo full up on determination (my mentor for sure!!!) , i'm sure you are just breezing thru your week of SS.
fingers crossed for your fab weigh in this thursday! (((kaz toO!!!))

Day 89

Gosh the days are flying by. Cant believe I've done 89 days now on this crazy crazy diet!

Been a busy couple of days. We did a second viewing on a house on Saturday and then made an offer yesterday which was accepted - so will be moving sometime soon. I hate packing and moving but will be nice to get settled again. The house we are buying needs quite a bit of modernising so we will be able to put our own stamp on the place.

Also, got lots of School open days/evenings to attend for DD1. We did one on saturday morning, one last night, got another tonight and another on Thursday, then more next week. Its really tiring but I think its important to actually get round and look at as many schools as possible so we can make the right choice.

Am still waiting for news from the jobs I applied for. Should hear any day now so still got fingers crossed.

So lots going on at the mo.... Diet wise OK apart from yesterday when I ate a large sausage roll for no good reason. Firmly back on the wagon today though and trying to drink extra water to compensate.

Its my birthday tomorrow. I wont be eating tomorrow but I am going out for a meal on Friday. Its been planned a long time and Im looking forward to it.

Nothing much else going on - but dont think I could cope with much more anyway at the mo!

happy-birthday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!!!!!!!!!

i hope you have a lovely birthday week, full of relaxation and Soul Sourcing. hehehehe. ((the real treat comes at the weekend!))
you deserve it, you've come so far with CD, and in life as well, from what i know.

Thanks Dis... Love the picture. Really made me giggle.

Im going to the pub at lunchtime today and MAY have a chicken salad - will definitely stick to water though. This is in addition to the meal I have planned on Friday so Im guessing this is not going to be one of my better weeks for weight loss lol. Although I will be sticking to 790 type meals but not so strict on the portions so hopefully the damage wont be too bad.

As you said though, I have achieved a lot, we both have, and I think the little treats this week will do me good and then help me re-focus on getting to goal by Christmas.

Day 91

Just a quick update and will update properly later. just wanted to note that I had a wonderful birthday yesterday, was spoilt rotten by my wonderful husband and two gorgeous girls, but the real icing on the cake was buying some size 14 clothes last night. They Fit - and they look gorgeous. Will get some pics taken later and post them on here. Im so chuffed.

Well done Sam, hope you had a lovely day. I can't wait until i'm back into my size 14's. Long way off for me yet!! :cry:

wow ava 64 lbs, ten weeks/?!?! what you've accomplished is amazing! keep it up!

and sam! im soooooo pleased to hear that yesterday was a lovely time for ya!
and oh wow...sze 14~!!!!!! its so surreal, almost, isnt it??

well done!!

good mornin sam!
just popping in to see how you are. also, did i miss your weigh in results? (perhaps your name and loss was in my dreams cos i know i dreamt about losing weight...) i swear i was told you lost 10lbs this week....was it just my imagination?!?!?

maybe i need some fresh air. lol

Morning Dis,

UNfortunately, you were dreaming about me losing 10lb. God wouldnt that be awesome!

I havent got an official Wi this week as CDC away, but I did weigh at home on my birthday to see if I had reached my 14st goal, and I was 14st 2lb so that would be 4lb off this week. That puts me under 200lb which is what I weighed around 8 or 9 years ago!

Im off out for my birthday meal tonight which I have been looking forward to for absolutely ages. Im not banking on a great loss next week as this will be my second meal this week although I will stick as closely as possible to 790 type food to try to remain in ketosis.

Im wearing size 14 clothes now which just seems bizarre for someone who still weighs 14stones 2lb. I am honestly not squeezing myself into them though - they fit comfortably and I look great if I do say so myself lolol...

Off to see how everyone else is getting along.

aww i figured as much! ((about dreaming))

so an "unofficial" well done to yoU! 4lbs is great!!!!! and hey, only 2 lbs from your goal of 14st?!?!? i'd say thats close enough to count!!! hehehe

i do hope you thoroughly enjoy your night out/meal tonight. savour it, in fact! lol

Day 91

Just a quick update and will update properly later. just wanted to note that I had a wonderful birthday yesterday, was spoilt rotten by my wonderful husband and two gorgeous girls, but the real icing on the cake was buying some size 14 clothes last night. They Fit - and they look gorgeous. Will get some pics taken later and post them on here. Im so chuffed.

happy birthday sam.

I just wanted to say how brilliant you are and how fantastic to get into size 14 clothes. You rock honey!!
:D

Day 95

Sorry I havent updated my diary for a few days. Been busy with one thing and another.

Cant believe I have nearly completed 100 days on this crazy diet, and that I am almost 4 stones lighter than when I started. I reckon if i hadnt had the odd slip up along the way it would be more like 4st7lb, but hey ho, I'll take the 4.

Well, I had a lovely birthday meal out on Friday night with my hubby. I had 3 courses (eek) but did give lots of food away to Neil so felt a bit better. Food talk coming up so look away now if you dont want to see it.

For starters I had some button mushrooms cooked in garlic butter, served with garlic ciabatta (but gave the ciabatta to Neil), For main I had an 8oz rump steak with a large green salad and gave all the chips to Neil in exchange for his salad. Couldnt finish the steak so he had about half of that as well. Then for dessert we ordered profiteroles to share and I ate 3! They were yum and I dont feel one bit guilty. I had a gin and slimline tonic to drink as well as sparkling water. It was a lovely meal and Neil told me how proud he is of me for losing so much weight and he keeps telling me how gorgeous I look (well trained!)

Saturday was a good diet day, stuck to SS, but bad on the water, only about 2l. Then Sunday was SS plus 4 slices of ham and a couple of cherry tomatoes, but bad on the water again, not even 2l. SO today I am going to do at least 4 litres, 5 if I can manage it.

I am retaining lots of water (serves me right) as my rings are really tight, and my ankles look puffy. Hopefully a couple of days of glugging will sort me out. Also totm (a couple of days late this month and very light) at the mo, so thats probably not helping. Ive got my fingers crossed for getting below 14st this week If I can shift this water.

Oh, I heard back from one of the jobs I applied for, Didnt get it. Still waiting to hear from the other one.

Not much else happening really. Sorry for the long boring post.

Back