Sam's Diary

Yay! Good news! Well done x

I've stuck to a plan Val! that's what I've done differently! haha! Feeling very positive still, Been to the gym already and I might go out on the bike later if it stays fine. Making beef and bok choy for tea, I'll let you know how it tasted later!

Fabulous!!!! Well done Sam. Xxx so pleased as you were getting so fed up xxxx

Thank you! Made beef and bok chop for my tea it was blinking lovely! 402 cals and 29g of carbs not too bad at all.
Busy day tomorrow, we've got a birthday party in the morning then off to Ducky Park Farm when the O/H finishes work in the afternoon, we'll stop off somewhere nice for lunch. Then I've got a night of baking! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a lovely night. Xx

Have a lovely day Sam xxx

Thank you ! Had a lovely day yesterday. Sooooooo weigh in day and...... I've only gone and lost 2lbs!! :) I haven't lost weight for ages!! Ahhhhhh what a relief!

Excellent news Sam! :bunnydance:

Morning Sam - well done:)

So my tea last night was cake mix and my lunch today has been cake frosting!! Oh dear! I'll up my exercise this week!

Pmsl did you cook it?

Woke up starving this morning, so had my breakfast straight away. Work at 12 so that will keep me busy, taking a tuna salad for lunch and having some sort of ready meal for tea, not doing the shopping until tomorrow so I've got nowt in! Have a good Bank Holiday Monday everyone! xx

Have a good day Sam x

Hope work hasn't been too bad xx

Work was fine, foods been fine but no gym :( not because I don't want to but because I've got no sitter. So going out on my bike after lunch tomorrow for a couple of hours before I go food shopping. How's everyone else doing?

Well done on being good I really struggle on weekend and when I'm off! X

Yeah me to, It's not so bad when I'm at work. Finishing at 12 tomorrow so I'll just stay out all afternoon! Just making a big pan of chicken and veg soup for tomorrow, gunna have it for dinner and tea. Trying to keep cals and carbs as low as possible tomorrow xx

Back