Sam's Diary

Hi everyone, still here still weighing the same as posted. Haven't been logging my food and I don't intend to, doing ok eating sensibly and not obsessing over weighing all my food and counting every calorie. Haven't been to the gym in a while cos I've been busy decorating and I just haven't had the time,just gunna plod along doing what I'm doing but I'm sure post Christmas will be a completely different story!

Happy New Year Sam !!!

HNY:)

Hi everyone! I can't believe its March already, how time flies. Quick update, I still log on here every week to see how people are doing I just don't log. I'm doing good, I probably weigh more than my posted weight (I haven't weighed myself in a while) but I think I look the best I ever have. I've been hitting the gym 3 times a week since the end of january. I was going last year as well but stopped when I had my kitchen fit in October. I'm eating sensibly, I havent cut out carbs but Ive cut down on them. I'm a size 12 and can fit in some size 10 tops. I absolutely love the gym. I only lift weights I don't really do cardio as such, a bit of a warm up and a bit at the end. I make sure my rest periods are between 45 and 60'secs so my heart rate is always up so that's cardio!! I hope everyone is well and enjoying what they are doing.

Hi Sam lovely to hear you are doing so well. Love that you are enjoying the gym and eating well :).fab news xx

Hi Sam, good to hear from you. Keep going:)

Hi Sam, was just thinking of you the other day! Glad to hear all is well with you. Wish I could find my exercise mojo again. Great your enjoying the gym. x

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is well. I just wanted to give you an update. I'm still really enjoying the gym and I'm still a size 12/14, and that's the problem! I've been this size for ages now, so I've decided to join slimming world. I'm going tomorrow at 11am. Hope everyone is ok.

Hi lovely. How are you....

Hello!!!! Merry Christmas! Mini's is back I'm good thank you, I've had a lovely relaxing Christmas but back to work today. How are you doing?

Hi Sam, great to be back on mini's. Dabbling in email today (well on minis instead!) but not really focused until 4th:) Happy new year!

Back