Sam's Diary

Disastrous week last week food wise, need to pull in back this week, been to the gym and off to work now, will catch up with everyone's diaries tonight.

Oh no thought you were doing ok. Its Deffo the time of year x

I was, but it just went a bit wrong last week, always at tea time. Never mind had a good day today, going out on Friday so have to be good til then! Xx

How have you been today Sam?
I'm in the zone! I'm not beating myself up about a little blip. Going to the gym at 11 to do my legs, can't wait. Got my outfit sorted for Friday, just need to get some shoes which I've seen and a strapless bra, might go to town after the gym to get them. How are you doing Vicky? xx

Did you get an outfit. How was legs? I'm only running at moment but actually half enjoying it. Just lots on at work at the moment x

The gym was really good, I'll feel it in the morning! I've got a skirt and top for Friday. The skirt is from Christmas and I've only wore it once but I love it, it's very slimming. It's a black PU pencil one from river island, they've got them in now, I'm wearing it with a scrappy green vest top. Bought some black shoes today, I hope they don't hurt my feet! I haven't run for ages in fact I haven't done any cardio for ages!

Scrappy ;) do you mean strappy. Bet you look fab x

Hello everyone! Haven't been on here for a while as I've been getting my new kitchen fit (at last!) and my whole life has been disrupted! Haha! Been eating out loads and have had loads of takeaways too! Surprisingly though my weight hasn't moved much, must be the gym. Anyway kitchen should be complete by Monday so hopefully I'll get back to eating healthy then. Hope you are all well!

Hi Sam. Lucky you getting your kitchen done! Great on all your exercise. Are you still going to gym? I'm finding with exercise I can pretty much eat what I want and sts. X

Hi Sam. Lucky you getting your kitchen done! Great on all your exercise. Are you still going to gym? I'm finding with exercise I can pretty much eat what I want and sts. X
Yeah me too but I'm eating a lot! And it's all the wrong stuff too! Yeah still gyming it but not so much the past couple of weeks, should get there 3 times this week now my kitchens finished but my bathroom is getting done in 3 weeks time so it'll be chaos again! Arrgghhh!

Ooh hope you get sorted soon. We want pics :)

Back