Sam's Diary

Morning everyone! It's quite quiet on here isn't it, I suppose it's because most of us are not actually doing low carb at the moment! haha! Anyway quick update, I could definitely do better when it comes to food, had a takeaway Saturday and Sunday, chocolate most nights last week and a chippie tea last night!! So I'm really going to try to make much better food choices for the rest of the week! Exercise has been great though, I'm really enjoying my kettleworx dvd, I think I need to buy a heavier kettlebell though, I'll get one for the start of week three. I've got a BBQ to go to in 3 weeks, so I'm going to workout extra hard so I can get a nice new outfit for it :) Going to concentrate on my arms and shoulders as I can see some real definition in them at the moment and I'd like more! Hope everyone is well! xx

Same here Sam with the food choices. Great you love the kettlebells, do you think it gives your arm more definition than weights? I'm slowly starting to see definition in my arms too.

A work colleague suggested resistance bands and wow her arms are amazing! May try them at some point as it's cheaper than buying weights when you have to move up a kg.

It is more quiet lately prob for the reason you said. x

Hi Sam hope you are well. DVD sounds good you still going to gym? X

Hi Sam hope you are well. DVD sounds good you still going to gym? X

Hiya! Yeah I'm good thanks. Only been a couple of times while you've been away but been exercising most days, fast and furious DVD and kettleworx, on the days I don't do those I go for long walks or bike rides, really really enjoying working out, feeling and looking better than I have in a while. I feel quite strong! Haha! Especially in my arms and shoulders, I just need to sort my diet out! Need to do much better next week. From Monday I'm not having any chocolate and I'll eat as clean as i can! What's your plan? Carry on from where you left off? Or something different ? Xx

I'll carry on from where I left off plenty of veg salad :) x glad you enjoying exercise I'm looking forward to getting back into it xxx

I've just downloaded T25. I'm starting Monday, it's only 25 minutes long so I can do it in the morning while Robbie has his breakfast. I'll carry on with kettleworx in the evening.

What's t25

Hope you have a good day x

Quite an indulgent weekend but back to it today. Calorie counting and I'll try a bit of carb cycling too and of course lots of exercise. Starting t25 today. Off to work now I'll catch up later.

Enjoy t25 abd I hope work goes quickly xx

How are you today Sam.

How are you today Sam.
Evening! I'm not too bad, food has been ok but since I said I'd try carb cycling again I've been obsessing over them! So sticking to calorie counting. I haven't been able to start T25 yet either, life's got in the way, but I'm starting tomorrow for sure!

Morning Sam, I'm doing calorie counting for a week or so after a weekend of indulging plus I need to use up stuff in the house. Good luck with T25 today. x

I'm not obsessing with carbs just lowering it a bit one day but more calorie counting too xXxX have a fab day

Strange isn't it that I've been eating carbs happily for weeks now but as soon as I restrict the amount I freak out! Anyway back to just calorie counting now! So I've started T25! Hadn't done any exercise since Thursday, it was tough starting it but so glad I did it. I also started week 4 of kettleworx. Hope everyone has a good day.

Back