Sam's Diary

I totally get the obsessing thing. I started to get a bit like that just before I stopped x

I haven't done exercise for three weeks going to gym Monday night !!! Got pt starting in June too :).

Got another busy day today with Robbie, off to Ducky Park Farm :) so I'll be exercising tonight. Have a good day everyone!

Hope you had a nice day xxxx

You've been doing so great! I think you've totally earned a day off. Just don't let it turn into weeks. :) How was the farm?

You've been doing so great! I think you've totally earned a day off. Just don't let it turn into weeks. :) How was the farm?
The farm was brilliant, I had more fun than Robbie! Beautiful day here today, going to go for a walk on the beach. Starting again on Monday with diet and exercise, Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Monday morning! Weather is terrible here, grey and wet :( Pigged out over the weekend and feel a bit rubbish for it really. Sticking to salads this week!

Hi Val, It was gorgeous here this morning so took Robbie for a long walk, it's gone a bit cold a grey now so I'm debating whether or not to put the heating on for an hour before the O/H gets home! ha! Men never seem to be cold do they! I haven't really exercised this week or logged my food, my friends husbands was taken into hospital on Friday, he's critical and its unsure whether he'll pull through. Diet and exercise seem really insignificant at the moment. I feel so sorry for her they have 2 young kids one's 2 and the other is 4. She's holding it together really well I'd have broken down if it was me.

Thats terrible for your friend. What's happened? Hope your weekend is ok xxx

Oh dear - thinking of them and hope all ok xx

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately there was no good outcome, he died yesterday tea time. He was only 44. She's only 34 and a widow. Taking some time out, I'll still watch what I eat and exercise but I won't be coming on here for a bit. Hope you are all well and I'll see you in a couple of weeks xxx good luck everyone I hope you all reach your goals. Xxx

Take care Sam. See you soon x

Back