Sam's Diary

Oh that's awful news. Take care my love xXxX see you back on here soon x

Oh Sam I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. You take care of yourself and pull this big hug blanket round you (((((((((Sam))))))))) xxxx

Thanks for your kind words ladies. I've been keeping up with your diaries just not posting as I'm not dieting at the moment! The funeral is on Tuesday, not looking forward to it at all!!! I'll be back posting in a few weeks, keep up the good work ladies! xxx

Thinking of you xxx

So the funeral wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, my friend held it together and was soooo strong I can't believe it. Diet wise I'm doing a shake diet (i know, I know!) It's only for a short time just til I can sort out my cravings. I've already lost the few pounds I'd put but I just need to be craving chicken salads and not chocolate! Its not the best idea but it works for me. Once I've sorted those I'll go back to calorie counting and exercising with an emphasis on exercising!! Hope everyone is enjoying the sun, its been glorious here! xx

Good to see you back Sam x

She does sound a strong woman and went as well as it could. She maybe a bit in shock too.

I think a lot of us seem to have all kinds of craving atm and so shakes are a good way as any to get back on track and I've thought of it myself. Going to up the exercise here as well.

Glorious here too for last few days and the rest of the week apparently- yay

Sending hugs. x

Welcome back xxx

Evening all! Day 5 of my shake "detox" that's how I'm thinking of it! I'm quite surprised how well I'm feeling really, I'm not hungry it's just really boring, everything revolves around food and drink doesn't it! Anyway as I've said it's not for long. My O/H is doing it too and wants to do it for around 5 weeks, we've got that garden party in the lakes the week after so he can only do it up then anyway. I've got something planned the week before so i could only do it got 4 weeks, I'm not saying i'll last that long that's just the maximum I could do it. Hope everyone is enjoying the sun. Xx

You are being so good don't you miss food? I love buying cooking eating :) x

I'll bet. You won't be drinking either will you? X

Same ! Very impressed xxx

Same here too!

Thank you! can't quite believe I've lasted this long! During the week it was fine but yesterday and today we were miserable! Going to the chemist in the morning to get weighed and get another weeks worth and take it from there. xxx

Good luck for wi xx

Back