Sam's Diary

Hello! I'm still here just been rather busy. Last couple of days have been the hardest! but I'm ok again now and feeling quite positive but with this kind of diet you just have to take one day at a time. They weighed me at the chemist and I'd lost 11lbs, (I'd gone up to 12st!) mainly water weight, I'd been eating all sorts of junk before I started. Stepped on the scales at home this morning and I'm nicely back in the 10's thank god! Haven't been here since before Christmas! I'm slowly getting there with my cravings, I'm planning all my meals in my head for after I've done the re-feed :)

Water weight or not, 11lbs is fantastic, good for you! You're doing a great job staying on track and it's totally paying off! :)

Woohoo! That's great news! Well done :) x

Fabulous Sam well done. When you back on the food xxxx

Fabulous Sam well done. When you back on the food xxxx

Either this Monday or next, I'm quite happy with my weight at the moment and just want to start exercising again, it's up to the O/H really as I'm only doing it now to support him, another couple of lbs off me won't hurt, it'll give me a bit of wiggle room for when I start eating xxx Enjoy Pizza express! xxx

Just noticed your goals - ooh that garden party sounds lovely, and what a gorgeous place to do it in, I love the Lakes :)

Just noticed your goals - ooh that garden party sounds lovely, and what a gorgeous place to do it in, I love the Lakes :)
It's a lovely place! It's for my best friends 1 year wedding anniversary, they've got a gorgeous cottage with a lovely garden. I don't think I'll be in a size 10 but 12 is nearer enough! :)

Change of plan, we're re-feeding today! Oh I can't wait, just having my last shake of the day then having a lovely chicken salad for my tea :) It's going to be awesome!

My tea last night and tonight was lovely, chicken salad, amazing. I was supposed to have one for my lunch today as well but I couldn't be bothered making one before work so I just had a shake. Back at the chemist tomorrow to get weighed and to get more shakes for the rest of the re-feed. Hopefully I'll get time in the morning to start kettleworx again, either that or I'll do it when I get home from work.

Good luck for tomorrow x

Wow great loss Sam! I can go without drink during the week but like you, we get miserable especially on a saturday night without it. x

Morning Sam, what brand of shakes are you using? Are they filling? Got a wedding in August and a dress to fit into lol.

Have a good day. x

Back