Sam's Diary

Morning Sam, what brand of shakes are you using? Are they filling? Got a wedding in August and a dress to fit into lol.

Have a good day. x
Hi Val! I used Lipotrim, there are loads available but Lipotrim is through the pharmacy so I feel that they are better! Ha! They're quite expensive £45 for a weeks worth. They work the same as Atkins so you go in to ketosis after a couple a days, but you also get "Atkins flu" headaches, feel cold etc etc. you get good results but it is hard, it's mind over matter most of the time because you're not hungry after a couple of days it's just hard not to eat, and it's really boring! Just keep drinking water you need to drink about 3 - 4 litres a day. Find a chemist that does it and pop in for a chat. You need to be over weight though. Hope this has helped! Xx

Messed about with a kettlebell tonight for about 15 minutes, exercising properly tomorrow once robbie has gone to his aunties in the afternoon.

What weight kettle did you get?

Thanks Sam have seen a lot about them and all good. Will check it out, I'm constantly sts and that's good I guess just would like to shake it up a bit -no pun intended lol. x

Shake it like a Polaroid picture ;) x

Back to eating properly now although keeping calories low. Started kettleworx from the beginning again yesterday and I'm loving it! Going to add in cardio next week hopefully T25.

Bet it's great to be eating again. Your doing so well!! x
It is! For the past two days I missed breakfast because I didn't have time but I snacked all day so Today I have made time for some - Two poached eggs on 1 slice of pumpkin and sunflower seed bread, I hope this will stop my snacking.

Had a lovely weekend, went to my sisters yesterday and she made us a nice roast lamb dinner, mmmmm. Then I went to a spiritualist church with my friend whose husband died, what a load of rubbish! The woman who's was doing it was really bad, I'd definitely go to one again so long as it was a different woman, people actually got up and walked out she was that bad! My friend had gone the weekend before and really enjoyed it and got some comfort from it so she invited me along this time. She said that this woman had ruined it for her! Haha. We're going to find a different place and go there. Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, back to counting the calories today :)

One of my best mates goes to spiritualists and is a big believer, but he also says you have to choose carefully.

I had a phone reading from a spiritualist he recommended a couple of years ago, really interesting - apparently my spirit guide is an old captain (as in, military)! :)

Hi Sam :) I think a lot of the time these spiritualists just pick on something and watch your reaction!!! Xxx good luck with CC

CC is going well, relaxed it at the weekend but have railed it in from Monday. I think that's what I'm going to do, be quite strict during the week but relax it at the weekend, after all a girls got live a little!! :)

That's very sensible Sam xx

I think a lot of the time these spiritualists just pick on something and watch your reaction!!!

Have you ever seen the stuff on TV where the fakers are set up and caught making things up? It's really quite comical! That said, I will admit the idea of having a reading is kind of intriguing! :D

Ooh just noticed your new pic! x

I decided to wait a couple of weeks before I updated my stats on here and mfp as I thought I would gain a couple of pounds when I started eating again, it's been 2 weeks now and I haven't gained in fact I've lost another pound yay! Been keeping cals quite low and exercising, I haven't been eating my exercise cals back but I haven't been that hungry. So my weight now in 10st 11lbs, I'm out of the 11's! I hate those 11's!

Back