Sam's Diary

Woop well done Sam. Think once we get the momentum going we can be good and keep losing xxx have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks guys! the sun has been shining here for the past few days, really hot! I love living next to the beach, its literally 2 mins down the road. Went for a lovely walk down there this morning with Robbie :) Enjoy the weekend! xxx

Hope you having a nice weekend. Menu looks good xx

Went to the beach again yesterday and had an ice cream :) we were supposed to have steak for tea but ended up having a salad, and today it was going to be a beef curry but that's not happening either! We've been invited to a BBQ later on when I finish work, up to now we're not going but that could change later!! Its quite cloudy at the moment but we're supposed to be having a heat wave from Tuesday :) I hope so! Enjoy your Sunday ladies! xx

Spinach bungs me up but two bowls all bran works. X

You moved yet? ;)

I went for a run that helped :)

Had a nice weekend, Chinese and malteasers last night so been good today. I've got things planned on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday this week so really need to be good the other days and do lots of exercise! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. :)

Snap snap snap Sam. Busy Wed thur s Fri Sat this week x Chinese last night too always makes me so dehydrated though :( x

Hiya Sam

So pleased you got to the park :D Where else but on a forum like this does a number 2 matter so much to so many :D

Are you ok Sam?

Back