Sam's Diary

Are you ok Sam?
Yeah I'm good thanks! Went out for tea last night, didn't go wild. Going out tomorrow but I'm eating before I go and I won't be drinking, it's some sort of ladies night at a hotel, I think it's hair, make-up and Botox, that sort of thing! It's been absolutely scorchio here, way too hot to exercise :cool: But foods been ok and I've lost another 1lb so now 10,10 :) How are you? Xx

Wow that's brilliant Sam I'm a lb under this morning. What's your goal weight. Ooh botox you getting some?

Wow that's brilliant Sam I'm a lb under this morning. What's your goal weight. Ooh botox you getting some?
I wouldn't say no to botox! but as this moment in time I don't think I need it just yet, I might put it on my Christmas list though. My friend had it in her forehead last Christmas and she loves it! I bet it could get quite addictive! Dunno about my goal weight really, I'd like to be a size 10 though. xx

Size ten top and bottom? I would be happy size 12 bottom get into them conforttably. I'll dry that dress on tonight I couldn't walk in and use that as my gauge I think. 10.7 this morning haven't weighed that for a couple of years xx

Size ten top and bottom? I would be happy size 12 bottom get into them conforttably. I'll dry that dress on tonight I couldn't walk in and use that as my gauge I think. 10.7 this morning haven't weighed that for a couple of years xx
That's brilliant Vicky well done! Let me know how the dress fits. Yeah I'd like size 10 top and bottom, not sure it;ll happen but I'll try my best! :)
So today I'm doing something I've never done before.... Fake tan! Might sound stupid given I'm already dark skinned but my legs are a completely different colour to my face and arms because they're always covered up, but tonight I'll have them out! Hope I do it properly I don't want to end up streaky!!! xx

Ooh Thanks Sam and you have just reminded me I'm off to shower and put that gradual tan on x

Had a bottle of wine last night, I don't feel great this morning, going to walk to ASDA in a min and get some yummy food, I need it today!

Ouch. Hope it goes away soon x

Oh boo to wine xx

Morning all, its been way too hot here at night to sleep, O/H has been waking at 2 needing to cool down and Robbie's been getting up at 4 so we're all shattered! Hopefully we'll get an early night tonight and it's a lot cooler here today and for the rest of the week so hopefully we'll all sleep better. Taking Robbie to a Birthday party at 1.30pm, it's one of my best friends, her little girl is 4 today. There's going to be plenty of food and wine too (just for the grown ups!) but I'm not going to be drinking, I had enough on Thursday!! I'll get tea ready before we go (chicken salad) ended up with a take away last night so need to be good today and next week. It's the garden party in the lakes next Saturday, I've bought a lovely black and white dress for it, not in a size 10 which was my goal (sigh) but in a 12 so its near enough! I'll take plenty of pics and put them on here.

We Deffo need pics Sam xxx

What a your goal Sam? X

Get exercising. I'm more flabby the more weight I've lost!!!!

Hi Sam, Great on the loss! I struggle with water too. Size 10 top and bottom is my goal too but thanks to 'junk in my trunk' 10 bottom is bloody hard work. x

Ha junk in your trunk xx yes I be not been drinking much either. I would have be 8 and half stone to get to size 10 bottom. By which time my boobs would be inverted and my spine would be showing !

Back