Sam's Diet Journal 2008

hey sam. i can't believe that i didn't know that this was here!! ha. so i've found you :)

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. i hope today has gone well for you?

get better soon!!

abz xx

I hope you feel better soon keep smiling and remember your bodys just trying to rebel like a teenager lol being healthy will work in the long run and make you feel good (dunno if im trying to convince you or me lol) tc xxx

LOL Kazzy - I don't know about feeling like a teenager is good or bad! I can wish to be the size of my teenage self:)

apart from the snotty cold hows the diet going

Kazzy - the diet is fine. I'm feeling positive and looking forward to updating my ticker with the weekly loss. I think I can feel a little less of me round my middle too - so that has to be good.

How are you doing?

i can't wait to adjust my ticker.. in a downwards direction... will be a first :D

abz xx

Well Abz - you've done two full days now. How do you feel?

naff, ha. have a headache this morning and am really tired. i'm not hungry though. i am very thirsty and constantly feel like i've got hair in my mouth which is really irritating. and after much investigation i really don't!! ha.

not sure what to have for brekkie this morning. maybe banana? haven't tried that yet :)

how are you feeling this morning sam?

abz xx

Abz - still full of the cold. I've lost 9lbs this week!!!:eek:

Thanks Abz - have you souped or shaked today?

i have shaked. i no longer have any soups, they are in thomas's car on the way to the cdc's house after he finishes work :) she's swapping them for me.
abz xx

What flavours do you have to choose from, and what sort of volume are the shakes.

um. i currently have strawberry, banana, chocolate, choc mint, fruits of the forest, cappucino, umm, vanilla... i think that might be it. you can get an orange one and a choc orange one too i think. i'm sure i've forgotten one.. ah well, ha. and i made them up with about 250mls of water, so a little bit more than that once the powders in.

how has today gone sam?

abz xx

Week 2 - Day 1

Diet today has been fine. DH starts night shifts tonight which is my binge danger zone, so I'll need to keep occupied.

I've been doing the Wii Fit which has been good fun.

ha. cool beans. i had to run screaming from the living room when OH was eating pizza when i got home. managed that one but then when he had to cook another one because he was still hungry i had to leave!! ha. i made it though :)

abz xx

I don't blame you for running. It must be torture. How do you deal with it? Do others on the diet say it gets easier?

Week 2, Day 2

So it's Saturday and I survived hubby being on nights last night without having a binge.

Today I have busied myself and had a couple of hours on the Wii Fit. I can feel the session from yesterday as my legs are aching big-time.

Hubby is on nights again tonight so I need to busy myself with something again - maybe I should clean the oven :eek: - or maybe not!

hee. you really are desperate for activity :D i'm comfort reading. i mean, i can't comfort eat. i've found an old agatha christie so it's going to be miss marple all the way tonight, ha.

well done on not binging hon :D good going. i have to work tomorrow and am still feeling lethargic and naff but at least i'm the only one in my team that's going to be in so as long as something doesn't blow up i should have a fairly relaxed day :) unfortunately things have been going horribly wrong whenever i've been on my own. leave the IT trainee person alone!! ha. and i would like to point out it isn't me doing the blowing up :)

hope you have had a good day. i've slept loads again. i think i'm going to take myself off to bed with miss marple (ooer) shortly.

abz xx

Back