Sam's Diet Journal 2008

Abz - enjoy your book. Hope all goes well in work tomorrow.

I didn't do the oven - I decided my undies drawer needed a good tidying instead.

If I keep this housework lark up my hubby will wonder what the hells going on:D

hee. well i'm glad you got your knickers sorted :p

am off to work shortly. couldn't sleep last night after all that sleep during the day, but i couldn't stay awake!! ha. and i couldn't get back to sleep when i woke up this morning so i'm shattered!! looks like it's going to be a day of black coffees...

abz xx

Abz - just noticed that your on day 5, have you sneaked a look at the scales?

of course i have, but i'm not breathing it out loud as of yet in case i jinx myself somehow. needless to say i'm rather happy so far :) wednesday morning i will have been on it for 7 whole days so i'll report then, although i'm seeing my cdc on tuesday evenings so maybe i should weigh in on tuesdays? what do you reckon :) maybe i will...

abz xx

Tuesday sounds like it would be a good day to weigh in if ur seeing ur cdc then.
I made my weigh in day fridays so i got 5 days to work off the weekend lol

i don't see my cdc until a week on tuesday. she does fortnightly meetings which suits me just fine, but i do want to have a vague idea of what i've lost on a weekly basis. my scales weigh 5lbs lower than my cdc's (typical) so i'll have to convert it. i haven't been that lucky, ha.

abz xx

Was just looking at our tickers and realised that abz, sam and myself are all about the same amount to lose not alot in it really

Kazzy - yep, all starting at a similar time too, so we should be good support for each other:)

Abz - a fortnight is a long time when dieting, I'd go mad. So are you still foot tapping or are you a little calmer now?

I got weighed by the nurse and her scales had me less weight that my own lol but ive decided to stick to my scales as i can use them weekly im only at the nurse twice a year

i am a bit calmer now yeah, ha. am just having my brekkie shake. my tummy had to rumble to remind me but then i am at work, it is very very quiet, but there was a sudden mad rush :) i'm just covering phones and any disasters today so hopefully it will remain fairly quiet :)

how are you feeling today chickadee?

abz xx

Phones and disasters? What type of disasters are you expecting?:eek: Do I need to prepare?

You've done well to wait for the breakfast shake till now, I don't know that I could wait that long.

I need to go out and get a present for my Father-in-law, and I also need to make a couple of cards too. Other than that, I have nothing on the agenda.

the only time i was weighed by the nurse was when i got my contraceptive implant, and that weighed heavier too. the docs always want to weigh me for some reason!! ha. i have a bad back, a muscle in my lower back traps my sciatic nerve sometimes and i've been having physio to get rid of it. they said it didn't have anything to do with my weight but losing some could only help. well it's been bad for over a year now and i've yoyoed from 15st7 to 16st9 over the course of the last two years, noticing that my back was getting better at the lower end of the scale. and i've had enough. i want to be able to bounce around again, etc. it's being a bugger at the mo though. it isn't giving me any peace and i can't take my painkillers because i need to take them after eating. they are really strong ones, ha. make me high as a kite. hasn't got to the point of needing them yet though, so that's ok.

how is your day going so far kaz?

abz xx

Im planning a walk with my 2 dogs and my neighbours dog and a trip to shops to buy what i forgot yesterday lol

you buy your father in law a card? i just remind my OH and on his head be it if he forgets, ha. i just don't seem to be as forgiving as a lot of you guys. he now has to cook for himself (but he did a lot of that himself as well as me anyways) he has to do most of the washing up (because i only have my shaker and the occasional mug). i'm so mean :D

abz xx

Wey to go abz lol u got any kids? i find the kids can make my diet harder coz they still like there crisps argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg but ive gone a whole week without crisps im so proud of myself lol

you buy your father in law a card? i just remind my OH and on his head be it if he forgets, ha. i just don't seem to be as forgiving as a lot of you guys. he now has to cook for himself (but he did a lot of that himself as well as me anyways) he has to do most of the washing up (because i only have my shaker and the occasional mug). i'm so mean :D

abz xx

Worse - I need to make the card and shop for the present. How I sometimes wish I didn't make things!

I have two sons. Philip (21) the elder one is in the RAF, based in Hampshire at the mo, and Liam (18) has just come to the end of a two year music tech course in college and fancies taking a year out! He's at Donnington this weekend for the Download festival, so will return on Tuesday smelly with lots of filthy washing

i don't have kids no, but i have a 29-year-old OH who is stringbean thin. he's a gardener so he basically works out all day every day at work and lives on chicken korma and pizza. when he's not cooking. so far since i started he's made himself spaghetti with tomato puree and an immense amount of cheese two nights in a row, pizza when i was on day three (remember the running away, ha) and last night attempted eggy bread and got it wrong. as soon as he's stopped cooking for both of us when it's 'his turn' his cooking skills seem to have gone out of the window. still, it's turning out to be rather cheap. he just wants to live on sandwiches. i've pointed out he's going to end up with scurvy or something if he doesn't eat veg so he's promised to get some fruit juice and some salad stuff this week, ha.

abz xx

your washing machine has my deepest sympathy lol if were all on later at the same time do you fancy a chat in the chat room

Back