Sam's Diet Journal 2008

ha. i did music tech at college :) i really enjoyed it but haven't done a thing with it since. i went into IT at uni and am now a very new IT techie. am in month 3 i think... yep. that sounds about right. i avoided following up on IT after uni for four years because uni basically put me off, but am glad i've finally got back on track. of course i barely move... so eating the same thing as thomas doesn't really work... ha. also he's danish (hence the full name. tom is a different name in denmark) and it's taken me two years to slowly decrease the amount of meat he eats. you can rarely get a meal over there that doesn't have some form of pig on it!! my previous boyfriend was a veggi and i was with him for over six years so it was a bit of a turnaround! ha.

how's your back doing at the mo sam?

abz xx

If you look in the blue bar at the top it says chat thats a chat room

Sam come in the chatroom

Argghhhh! Just taken my darks washing out of the machine and there must have been a stray tissue - so now everything is covered in white flecks:) Also found the garage door remote in the machine too - I've just checked, fortunately it has worked ok.

ha. i did music tech at college :) i really enjoyed it but haven't done a thing with it since. i went into IT at uni and am now a very new IT techie. am in month 3 i think... yep. that sounds about right. i avoided following up on IT after uni for four years because uni basically put me off, but am glad i've finally got back on track.

Abz - Philip (DS#1) did IT in Manchester Uni, but after 18 months decided it wasn't for him. He drifted for some time and then went in the RAF.

Liam (DS#2) has no idea what he wants to do. He is thinking he may go to Manchester Uni in a year - I havea feeling he fancies being an eternal student!

Week 2, Day 3

Sunday, a bit of a drifting day to be honest. Again DH is on nights so he's not around.

Diet-wise I've been very good today, and taking frequent trips to the loo - which has to be good.

I've dyed my hair this evening. It was in an awful state, and I thought I may as well improve that side of me too.

I've not been on the Wii Fit yet today. I'll save that for later.

Week 2, Day 5

Well the diet is still going very well. I've not tripped up on anything yet.

Work has been hectic, which makes it pass quickly:)

However this evening I could have easily had a munchy session on something I shouldn't. I've been drinking water to distract myself.

I didn't manage any exercise on the Wii yesterday, but I have done half an hour this evening.

That's it from me for today.

Last edited:
well done sam. good going on the resistance :) (makes you sound like a military group :S)

good luck for today.

abz xx

Hi Abz - how are you coping?

hey sam. am feeling much better today. have been moving around at work quite a bit so feel a tiny bit dizzy occasionally. especially since i've been crawling around under desks all morning changing cables. i had a fruits of forest shake for brekkie and forgot about it until 10, ha. not bad going. i was rather busy... haven't cracked the water today though. am only on one litre. almost unheard of for me!! am on my lunch break now. not sure what flavour i'm going to go for though :)

abz xx

Week 2 - Day 6

It's been wet and very windy today, and it's as if my body wants to go into hibernation. I feel incredibly tired and all I have wanted to do is curl up and go to sleep. I'm still full of cold - I just wish it would shift:(

Diet wise has been fine till tea time. DH is home and he wasn't hungry. DS was home and he wanted to sort his own dinner out and I could not think what I would eat - just goes to show that forward planning works for me. So I had a bowl of cereal, no doubt I'll need to have a little something later but hopefully it will be legal-ish.

Abz - glad you're doing well. Sounds like it's been a busy one for you.

poor sam. i hope you start feeling better soon babes...

i'm shattered this morning. i'm not sleeping very well. and i got my first totm in forever today. i knew my diet could do this... i was hoping it wouldn't. contraceptive implants have perks... well, it did, ha. other than the no babies one of course :)

look after yourself honey. and well done on staying on the straight and narrow :)

abz xx

hiya sam not seen ya for a couple of days missed ya hunny feel better soon, i thin ive caught ya cold from ya hehehehe woke up today with sinuses all bunged up argggggggggggggggg tc cya soon

PS abz get to work hehehehe

Hi Kazzy - hope you've not got my cold, it seems to be hanging on for ages. Hope you're better soon and coping ok with the diet.

the diet is going not bad but will see how it goes with a cold and who said healthy eating was good for you ahh well will persevere

Back