ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

samsdoingit

Hi all so I'm back on weight watchers from today! Eek!
I started ww in January and was doing great upto June then I just couldn't seem to stick to it and came off the diet totally! Luckily I've only put on 5lb in 5months! Well from today there's going to be no more gains I'm going to be pointing everything!! And weigh in every Sunday :)! I'm doing ww from home

Current weight 11stone 3lb
Goal weight 9stone 7lb

Please feel free to support me along the way as I'm going to need it to help me get back and stay on track! Or even just pop by for a gossip and a chat! We're all in this together! :)! Xx

Right so as you know today's my first day back on weight watchers and guess what I'm going out for late lunch early dinner at the local weatherspoons! Omg I really didn't want to go into my weeklies in the first day!!! But looks like I'm going to have to! :/ I have no clue what I'm going to have I'm having a peek online now at the menu to see what is pro point friendly not a lot I'm thinking :/ x

Pic of lunch :)! X

Attachments

• image-1146770708.jpg
    image-1146770708.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 94
Good Luck Sam :) There are some reasonable choices to be made at Wetherspoons and all the NI is listed online so you'll be able to work it out before you go! Hope u have a lovely meal :) x

Good Luck Sam :) There are some reasonable choices to be made at Wetherspoons and all the NI is listed online so you'll be able to work it out before you go! Hope u have a lovely meal :) x

Thanks Hun :)! I'm going to have another look on there in a min on the computer as I looked on my phone and it was just the mobile site and didn't have much Info to be honest ill let you know what I choose later today:)! Xx

Right well eating out yesterday didn't go to plan I used all of my dailys and probally all of my weeklies going to try to work out how my points I used an if it was more then my weeklies then I'm long to try and get some activity points in to try and balance it out :/ fingers crossed!! X

Right well eating out yesterday didn't go to plan I used all of my dailys and probally all of my weeklies going to try to work out how my points I used an if it was more then my weeklies then I'm long to try and get some activity points in to try and balance it out :/ fingers crossed!! X

Just in case u don't see your PM...

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich is 25pp.
Full Bowl of Chips is 20pp but id guess an accompaniment would be a half portion?
6 Onion Rings is 7pp.

So I reckon you had either 42pp or 52pp, that's not bad at all! X

Thanks Hun just got it :)! I'm playing to not use anymore weeklies so I should be safe! Fingers crossed :)! Xx

That's dinner all pointed out so I know how many points I've got for breakfast lunch and snacks:)! Having dinner with a large salad too o bulk it out a bit :) dinner today is lasagne yummy!! An it's not too bad points wise either which is good! Ill try to upload a pic of the finished product haha. .xx

Attachments

• image-4269597857.jpg
    image-4269597857.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 131
That's dinner all pointed out so I know how many points I've got for breakfast lunch and snacks:)! Having dinner with a large salad too o bulk it out a bit :) dinner today is lasagne yummy!! An it's not too bad points wise either which is good! Ill try to upload a pic of the finished product haha. .xx

Look forward to your pic :) Is that Official WW or Value Diary App? X I always put my Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in so I know how many Snacks I can 'buy' ! X

It's the value diary app Hun some things I double check with my ww calculator to make sure but it seems a really good app so far :)!

That's a great idea I've just pointed lunch too :)!
And breakfast was a bit of a fruit salad so no points :)!

I now have 10points left to 'buy' some snacks :)! Xx

Lunch will be a bagel and light garlic soft cheese spread! The bagels are quite a lot of points but there red onion and chiv and soo much nicer then the ww ones! I'm addicted lol xx

Attachments

• image-2779416545.jpg
    image-2779416545.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 154
Just had a 2 finger kitkat orange with my lunch wow so yummy! :)!

The suns shining but it's so cold today!!! Think I'm going to give the bathroom a deep clean before starting to weigh everything out for dinner :)!

My husband and daughter are having dough balls with there's (my husbands a carb freak lol) but I'm going to stick to salad and be happy with just the smell from the dough balls haha!

How dose everyone make there roast potatoes? I'm doing a roast tomorrow but didn't wanna waste points on oil for the potatoes but not over keen on just boiled ones :/ xx

100g of extra lean mince is a lot more then i thought!! Added passata and tinned tomatoes to make my lasagne sauce :)! It's currently in the oven will upload another pic when it's cooked :)!
In the meantime baking cakes with my daughter :)! They smell too good but I'm not going to have any cakes are my down fall :(! Going to try a week without any! Fingers crossed! Xx

Attachments

• image-740983452.jpg
    image-740983452.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 52
Well dinner was so so nice! And for only 8pp I was very very pleased will Deffo be making that again soon!

Attachments

• image-2981561255.jpg
    image-2981561255.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 51
Just had another 2 fingers kitkat after dinner I ALWAYS need something sweet! Really need to work on that :/ so 4pp left for this evening :)! Xx

Mmm just tried the new mullier chocolate yogurt it was out of this world!!
Went over my points though as it was 5pp and I only had 4 remaining and I really didn't wanna have any more weeklies after yesterday but ill try and have 1 less point tomorrow to make up for it :)!

So total points today was 27/26 :)!

Got a roast planned and tracked for tomorrow's dinner unsure about breckfast and lunch yet ill see what I fancy in the morning I guess :)! Xx

Back