Sam's ww food diary!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by 123sammieo, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. 123sammieo

123sammieo New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm Sam, a 27 woman from London who is finally ready to lose that weight!

After all manner of diet plans I now realise that faddy eating doesn't work and that I need to monitor my food intake and take responsibility for what I put in my mouth. So points plan it is...

Here's what I ate today

50g oats with skimmed milk 3
    large apple 1
    1/2 medium jacket pot 1.5
    Beans 2.5
    A twirl choc bar 5
    0 point soup 0
    Lean pork chop 5
    tblsp apple sauce 0.5
    1 pear 1
    1 fat free shape yoghurt 1
    tsp cocoa powder 0.5
    milk in tea and coffee 1
    bite of choc brownie 1

total 24

My points allowance is 21, so a bit over today, will cut back tomorrow. Realising that spending 5 points on a chocolate bar is probably not a good was nice though! Blimey, didn't realise a pork chop was 5 points either-wont be having that again in a hurry.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome to WW.

You are very disciplined to put all you eat on here - its the best way I suppose (nowhere to hide)

LRO xx
  4. HungryHealthyHappy

HungryHealthyHappy Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey, WW to weight watchers. I shall keep popping back to see how you are getting on. Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.