Sandra's maintenance diary.....

Not worried Tanya, I've spent the last 10 years meeting hunky guys, had clients including pop starts and professional football players......some have made quite obvious passes but to-date I've managed to resist them! You don't bugger up a 20 year relationship for a quick sh@g or an affair.......I hope:D

The grass certainly isnt always greener ;)

Fun to have a look at though lol

Good on you girl.

Did you tell Paul about the Wan opps sorry, Banker?

No, he trusts me.......the guy didn't stand a chance:D

Absoloodle! Im really lucky - my hubby doesnt mind me getting attention - he's just happy for me to get a wee ego boost! He just sits all smug thinking "Dadd On mate, she's coming home with me." And if he does get uncomfortable, we have a code where he'll come and give me a quick peck or similar, to stake his claim so to speak... And its the same vice-versa x

to-date I've managed to resist them! You don't bugger up a 20 year relationship for a quick sh@g or an affair.......I hope:D

Def not! But flirting can be nice - except when they refuse to recognise the line youve drawn! Enjoy x

Oh he's fine if we're out together but more often than not I'm out on my own......

Know what you mean about the ego, I'm sure that I've never had this many compliments in my entire life, even when I was younger and I really was gorgeous, at this rate I'm going to start believing them!

Absolutely - but there is no harm in window shopping :D

No, he trusts me.......the guy didn't stand a chance:D

Nice to get to our age and have that trust in each other - thats the thing I love about being Middle Aged..Older......lol.

Absoloodle! Im really lucky - my hubby doesnt mind me getting attention - he's just happy for me to get a wee ego boost! He just sits all smug thinking "Dadd On mate, she's coming home with me." And if he does get uncomfortable, we have a code where he'll come and give me a quick peck or similar, to stake his claim so to speak... And its the same vice-versa x

Great code Ness.........the only code I would get off Phill would be...........what the f*** is going on.............:D

My bf is the same. Its so lovely having that trust isnt it? It really is the be all and end all x

N gets really protective of me and a bit jealous in a nice way which I actually love! But I love girls chatting him up cos I think hehehe he is mine!

Ha well we've no code neither of us get hit on lol

Ha well we've no code neither of us get hit on lol

:8855:

Me neither!!! Stephen does...........the rare few times he does go out, out of all his friends he is quite the catch lol x

:rotflmao: actually I got asked for my number last week but he was really not my type...:giggle: Edit: oh god that sounds really self centered lol x

Lol nah they arent blind Mary just too busy drinking to be bothered with the ladies lol x

RetailChick said:
Lol nah they arent blind Mary just too busy drinking to be bothered with the ladies lol x

Lol true!!

Now that you are a special Tanya, you can give them all your number - 999 :D

Too busy drinking whisky and doing the Riverdance :D

LOL at 999 :)

Hee hee that old stereotype ;)

kered said:
Now that you are a special Tanya, you can give them all your number - 999 :D
:rotflmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back