Sandra's refeed diary.....

Today's food (Wednesday)

B porridge same as yesterday
L 150 g cottage cheese and a pear
D tuna steak and a bean and vegetable thingy from M&S (wasn't very nice) low fate pineapple and papaya yogurt
Hot choc

Did half an hour on the treadmill at the gym but it wasn't a good idea and consequently I've just had to have some extra painkillers.....should've just stayed at home!

Last edited:
Sandra should you be excercising at the mo? You worry me (behave now, theres a good girl ) lol xxx

Sandra should you be excercising at the mo? You worry me (behave now, theres a good girl ) lol xxx

Probably not......but I've been feeling so good since I started eating again that I thought that I'd give it a try......so I left my walking stick in the car, (it doesn't look cool anyway!) and hit the treadmill. And it was a bad idea, now lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.......

But i am so pissed off at not having lost even a pound this week :cry:

Thursday's food

B porridge with oat bran and 2% milk
L 2 pears, forgot about lunch until about 4.30pm as I had a friend round. Gave her some biscuits but forgot that I hadn't had lunch!
D fillet of beef, not sure how to cook it yet but it def won't be Beef Wellington! Think that I'm having mushrooms stuffed with ratatouille with it.....Edit, seasoned it and sealed it in a pan and then cooked it med rare in the oven. Though I say so myself, with a touch of English mustard, it was yummy! Had the mushrooms and veggies, carrot batons, green beans, broccoli and courgettes.
Hot choc

Still weigh 11st 4lbs this morning.......going to France tomorrow for the weekend so will take an Exante bar for the lunchtime journey and maybe shakes for breakfast. Not sure what we're doing about dinners yet, staying in or eating out......

Still don't feel hungry though I am enjoying my meals, last night's tuna was yummy, def going to buy that again but need to work out better accompaniments!

Count down to op......one week today......:eek:

Last edited:
I dunno about dancing bunnies, I'm going to shoot the little feckers!

:rotflmao: hahahahaa!!! That gave me a chuckle!
Didn't realise you had a refeed diary going chick - looking good so far :) Hope you enjoy your time away xxx

:rotflmao: hahahahaa!!! That gave me a chuckle!
Didn't realise you had a refeed diary going chick - looking good so far :) Hope you enjoy your time away xxx

Thanks Tanya. Finding eating ok so far but a bit scary.....I thought that I would start to develop an appetite again but I haven't, actually wouldn't it be fantastic if I never did again!

I know that I should have been having the maintenance products but I'm finding it hard to drive so I haven't bothered going into town to the pharmacy, I'm hoping that it's not going to make too much difference? I've been the same weight for about the last 10 days.......

Aslong as you are maintaining chick that's all that matters :) x

Thanks babe, that's my view too! I'm sick and tired of LT TBH.....missing a drink more than anything and really feel like I need one......not that I have/had a drink problem I hasten to add!

Of course :whistle: :p
Have you had a drink yet?x

Of course :whistle: :p
Have you had a drink yet?x

Not yet......had a couple of glasses in London and a mouthful last weekend but that's it......fully intend to have a vodka tomorrow night and share a bottle of wine on Saturday night. Reckon we need a romantic night, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, before the enforced celibacy of my new hip.

Hopefully I'll be able to swivel on the bloody thing......eventually!

:giggle: ;) Enjoy yourselves!!! x

Breaking news.....Paul's eaten my Lindor....pig! He did ask me if he could but that's not the point :cry:

:eek: he does realise there is a law that states he has to replace it & buy an extra one too!!!!

Dont forget the activity points with all that nudge, nudge, wink, wink stuff that you are planning for over the weekend Sandra!

Dont forget the activity points with all that nudge, nudge, wink, wink stuff that you are planning for over the weekend Sandra!

The state I'm in Mary, its going to be more like lie there and think of England! Just been for my pelvic x-ray before my op next week and my hip has now virtually disintegrated :eek:

Now in a few months......that will be a different story :D

You will be like a new woman Sandra.

That's the idea Mary and I'll be bionic cos I've got a leg of plates and screws in my right leg too.....

Gotta go, need to get the ferry.

Have a great weekend!

Back