Sandra's refeed diary.....

Diet coke or tonic? Champagne perhaps a la stolly bolly!

Diet coke for me. I am going to indulge in a hazlenut baileys tomorrow or Monday though, I am nightshift tonight, so unfortunately I cant have anything.

Golden linseeds are great, and can be combined with pysillium if you wish...

I only like it mixed with OJ so not having it at the moment, but with the problems I'm having i can't wait, although I've put linseed in my granola, so u could try it mixed with yougurt

Xx there's Nothing worse than not going

Glad your doing well, 3 weeks in and I still haven't had a drop of alcohol. Going to be in a right state at my christmas do!!!

Today's food....

B 100% oat bran porridge made with skimmed milk....bought it to do the Dukan diet, don't like it very much!
L 100g cottage cheese, a pear, low fat banana and papaya yogurt. Found the yogurt much too sweet, weird cos I used to love fruit yogurts
S going to be scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, might be brave and have a slice of toast! Edit....had the slice of toast, Another yogurt?, no had a pear
Hot choc before bed

Have got loads of energy again and even went to the gym for an hour or so, have lost 10kilos since I last went!

Tummy seems to be working again probably due to eating fruit again, oat bran should help too.

Last edited:
Hi Sandra :)

Sounds like refeed is going well, and wow, look at those weight losses :) Bet you're glad to have your porridge again :) Good luck for Weight Watchers xx

Hi Sandra :)

Sounds like refeed is going well, and wow, look at those weight losses :) Bet you're glad to have your porridge again :) Good luck for Weight Watchers xx

Thanks Jayne. I'm going to have oatsosimple tomorrow though, not that keen on the oat bran stuff even if it is really good for you! Refeed is bloody scary though, I'm literally terrified that I'm going to start eating something and won't be able to stop! I never had a binge in all the weeks on LT, not once.......now worried that I'm going to eat a whole loaf of toast:eek: x

Diet coke for me. I am going to indulge in a hazlenut baileys tomorrow or Monday though, I am nightshift tonight, so unfortunately I cant have anything.

Haven't tried that yet, let me know what it's like. They were offering free samples at Gatwick the other week but I didn't dare!

Glad your doing well, 3 weeks in and I still haven't had a drop of alcohol. Going to be in a right state at my christmas do!!!

Oh be careful.....I spent NYE in the loo once even though I had 20 people round for dinner..... I 'peaked' too early shall we say!

Oh be careful.....I spent NYE in the loo once even though I had 20 people round for dinner..... I 'peaked' too early shall we say!

oops, will be taking it steady. Might have to have a practise before hand ;)

Gemha, please do.....I have never been allowed to forget that night!

Today's food.....

B Exante shake
L Exante soup, a pear
D M&S prawns, large mixed salad

Bought a carton of rosebud beetroot from M&S, tiny little beets about the size of marbles, they were absolutely delicious. Must make my salads a bit smaller though as I'm stuffed!

Had a rethink on my target weight following the discovery of my WW Gold Membership card and several years worth of weigh-ins!!!!! Details posted to the general forum and to my Blog......

Last edited:
Sandra, if you are finding the fruit yogurts too sweet, try the Total Greek 0% fat free one, its delicious with fresh fruit and if you need to sweeten it, use a little honey, but if you have it with defrosted frozen berries, its really lovely.

You must be physic! I bought some earlier at M&s! I was comparing all the details and decided not to bother with the fruit ones anymore, this seemed like a great alternative. Got some blueberries too, I have missed fruit more than anything else, even more than bread! That's why I realised that I couldn't do Dukan, the thought of no fruit until I get to goal was more than I could bear.

Today's food.....

B Exante shake
L Exante soup, a pear
D M&S prawns, large mixed salad

Bought a carton of rosebud beetroot from M&S, tiny little beets about the size of marbles, they were absolutely delicious. Must make my salads a bit smaller though as I'm stuffed!

Had a rethink on my target weight following the discovery of my WW Gold Membership card and several years worth of weigh-ins!!!!! Details posted to the general forum and to my Blog......

Last food of the day.....just enjoying a hot choc before bed

Today's food (Tuesday)

B oatsosimple, made with skimmed milk and a tablespoon of oat bran (cos the bloody stuff is yuk on its own.....)
L 150g low fat cottage cheese and a pear
Snack 90g extra lean ham
D prawn salad again (they were on special offer and I can't resist a bargain) rhubarb yogurt
Hot choc

Tummy is working again but I'm still 11st 5lbs! I am going to be one unhappy bunny when I weigh in tomorrow....I dunno about dancing bunnies, I'm going to shoot the little feckers!

Last edited:
HTML:
....I dunno about dancing bunnies, I'm going to shoot the little feckers!

Oh, the horror....don't blame the bunnies..we need them!!! :p

And I'm sure your weigh-in will be fine tomorrow, don't be worrying yourself needlessly x

Rabbit stew anyone?! :eek:

BEWARE OF THE BUNNY BOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back