Santas little...Slimmers!

Hey all, I think I'm going to join you since I want to reach my goal by Christmas too:) My weigh ins are on Mondays, first on coming up hope it's good! I'd like to lose 4st 4lb ideally but 3st will do by christmas! I am quite tall (5'9'') and big built and never really been skinny so I'm quite excited for my new look:) Anyway, going to keep a photo diary as well so I can look back on it on Christmas so I don't devour the whole dinner myself!:D

Hi mirusska! welcome to the team :) definatly with you there on the xmas dinner! I have seen some peoples diarys where they have made Christmas dinner then sat down with a shake while everyone else ate it I was in awe! I could never do that but aslong as im happy with my weight loss come Christmas even if its not full target I shall still be enjoying the Christmas period and resuming the diet shortly after- I wont go mad but im not going to exclude myself I absolutely adore the festive period I actually cannot wait to get my tree up and its only septemeber lol!!! how is your day going so far today? mine is good so far had almost half my water intake (I have 4 litres a day atleast) and just enjoyed a potatoe and leek soup I only like that flavour, mushroom and oriental chilli with the soups so I don't have a lot of choice im looking forward to next week when im allowed to introduce bars! xx

So you like the soups? I'm not brave enough to try them yet, sticking to the shakes for now! But on the plus side I now know which flavors I like and which I don't:) My day is good so far, although I do have to go to work for some 11+ hours and I work with food so it's that much harder! :/ Plus I have to make my shakes when no one is watching because I don't want everyone to know I'm on a diet, I'm not ashamed but it's not something I want to share with everyone. So I'm taking two shakes to work with me hopefully I'll actually get to drink them:)

yeh I don't mind the packet shakes but I find it a faff to use a blender with ice etc as that's the only way I can stand them so I have a chocolate ready made carton for breakfast which I keep chilled there so yummy and are actually made with skimmed milk so there creamier, then for lunch and dinner I have a soup that way I feel like I have eaten something substantial you make them with a minimum of 220ml so I make them with 400ml not only upping my water intake it makes it feel like im having a big bowl of soup :) its only 30p extra for the cartons I know it adds up but as I only have one a day I much prefer to have a chilled carton also easier when out and about can just put it in my bag! they come with little straws :) xx

Yeah I think I'll take some of the carton ones on Monday just to take to work because otherwise I can't have all my 4 shakes a day... But I think I'll stick to the shakes for another week then maybe try something else:)

hi everyone, hope your all having a good day, ive tried the bars dont like them bought some this week had one yesterday and today dont like them taste awful, like cardboard so i think ill be sticking to 2 shakes a day and a soup which im not that keen on but nice has its warm. dreading facing the weekend with kids home again and food shopping my husband works away and is only home on mondays and tuesdays but managed last week, have explained to kids sort of what im doing as mine are 10,8,8,6 not in to much detail but as im allowed a small healthy meal they want to eat healthy at tea time so good for them in a way. has for xmas dont want to think about it lol i know i wont be stuffing chocolates down my neck but will have dinner with a few trimmings missing lol

Hi Laura, I don't like the chewy bars as far as I remember from last time but really enjoyed the peanut ones the only problem I had is they always felt like a snack rather than a meal like the soups but I cant have them yet anyway as only on week 2 :) having children around is hard but atleast your guys are like you say old enough to explain my little boy when eating his dinner keeps saying 'wheres yours mummy?' I feel bad but theres not much I can do and hopefully not be long before im back to eating some healthy meals. been a good day for me today so pleased with myself :) xx

Hello. Can I join this team?

im only on week 2 but my consultant said i can have bars from when i started?

Hi kwaix yeh sure you can :) how long have you been on Cambridge for so far and how much you looking to loose by xmas?

oh guess it depends on the consultant then ive been on Cambridge 3 times with 3 separate consultants and each one said the same no water flavours, mix-a-mousse or bars until week 3 :-/ I dunno why tbh might ask mine on Thursday at next weigh in and see her reason.

hows everyones weekend going so far?? im afraid for the first time so far im having a crappy day :( but im not going to dwell on it theres no point I had a bad day I cant change it and I will make a big effort of being extra good rest of my week until weigh in Thursday doesn't help that its TOTM for me too ugh never mind tomorrow is a new day. xx

ive been naughty today but start fresh tomorrow so hard with kids here

Hi kwaix yeh sure you can :) how long have you been on Cambridge for so far and how much you looking to loose by xmas?

oh guess it depends on the consultant then ive been on Cambridge 3 times with 3 separate consultants and each one said the same no water flavours, mix-a-mousse or bars until week 3 :-/ I dunno why tbh might ask mine on Thursday at next weigh in and see her reason.

hows everyones weekend going so far?? im afraid for the first time so far im having a crappy day :( but im not going to dwell on it theres no point I had a bad day I cant change it and I will make a big effort of being extra good rest of my week until weigh in Thursday doesn't help that its TOTM for me too ugh never mind tomorrow is a new day. xx

I am a newbie, so today is day 2 for me. I want to lose at least 3 stone before Christmas and hopefully continue till I am close to my goal weight.

im only on week 2 but my consultant said i can have bars from when i started?

My consultant told me not to have the bar yet. I think she said after 3 weeks for effective weight lost.

it really is so hard with little ones around ive been to meadowhall doing some Christmas shopping today and got half way there n realised id got my shake out the fridge but not in my bag :( I tried to just fill up on water but started to feel weak and dizzy later in the afternoon so I had to eat something I tried to be healthy-ish and had half a jacket potatoe with spinach and mushroom on it but obviously its still food my ketosis will now be gone n have to go through 2 or 3 crap hard days again to get back into it but hey ho as you say fresh start tomoz! x

I had a major blow out yesterday :( started with harvester should have just had chicken but I didn't then went to a friends and really pigged out!!
I'm back on plan today tho have had 2 shakes and loads of water so hoping wont have done too much damage :-/ it's been hard today tho :-/
I need a good loss Wednesday tho!! X

today is hard for me to I know what you mean I think its coz we had stuff yesterday we shouldn't of so now were on a come down lol! ive stuck to my shake and soup so far today but I havnt had even half of my water intake so I really need to crack on im worried as this morning the scales said a pound on! aghh! but my consultant did say don't be surprised if on weeks where im on my period due to water retention I either stay the same or put a little bit on but its not very encouraging is it! wish id of stayed on the injection n not had stupid periods lol. worst of it is I know tomoz will be just as hard until I reach ketosis again :( later its a get together at my nans all the family go and she cooks a huge roast dinner which I usually love so im gonna have to sit there with my soup which I cant wait for...not! hurry up and get slim ughhh. x

hi everyone ive been 100% today got bit of headache after i ate crap yesterday i really cant stomach these bars im going to question consultant about them if your not meant to have them for 3 weeks wont be buying them next week thats for sure glad kids are back at school tomorrow makes it easier

How's today been? I've been 100% again :D really hoping I have not blown it from Friday still and I've got 2 more days til weigh in Wednesday

Had vanilla shake with 1/2 tsp coffee mmm
A chocolate shake
A mushroom soup (I like the taste but not the bits)
Did lots of walking round town today hoping that might help abit xx

I've been 100% for 7 days now! Just one night shift and two shakes to go til my weigh in:) plus I already sent my new order to my consultant so I'm sorted for next week:) be strong everyone!

I also been 100% today :) Day 4 tomorrow

Back