Santas little...Slimmers!

How's today been? I've been 100% again :D really hoping I have not blown it from Friday still and I've got 2 more days til weigh in Wednesday

Had vanilla shake with 1/2 tsp coffee mmm
A chocolate shake
A mushroom soup (I like the taste but not the bits)
Did lots of walking round town today hoping that might help abit xx

You don't like the porridge? I dislike the soups >.< too powdery for me. So I switched to two porridge and one shake a day.

The porridge is ok but I'm not a lover I think I make them wrong! I like all the shakes was just cold tonight really fancied a soup :)
Need 2 more days 100% I will do this :D

I've been 100% for 7 days now! Just one night shift and two shakes to go til my weigh in:) plus I already sent my new order to my consultant so I'm sorted for next week:) be strong everyone!

Hey mira, what did you order for next week?

The porridge is ok but I'm not a lover I think I make them wrong! I like all the shakes was just cold tonight really fancied a soup :)
Need 2 more days 100% I will do this :D

Oh, i see. I thought maybe people don't lose much with the porridge. I' m also loving the shake. They don't taste like i am on a diet.

Hey mira, what did you order for next week?

I got 8 carton shakes for work and then variety of shakes minus the flavours I don't like (walnut&toffee, butterscotch). My weigh in is at 7:30 in the morning because that's when I finish work, didn't want my counsellor to wake up too early so I ordered in advance:)

fantastic to hear were all had better days over the weekend! well done ladies! Im feeling a lot better now as I weighed myself this morning and that pound that I seemed to have put on has gone again minus another one so feeling much more positive I really shouldn't weigh myself but we have said how addictive this is before! im not expecting a big loss this week due to the totm but 2 or 3lbs id be happy with as it keeps me on track for my target date my weigh in is Thursday at 10.30am so I have a good few days yet. mirusska let us know how you get on good luck hun im sure you will do fab! x

15 weigh in's until christmas!

15 weigh ins.png

TEAM NOW FULL

ive just realised guys that the team is now full with 6 members.

the members are as follows-

Laurenlouise89
xxmariexx
hayley29
mirusska
lauraskye
kwaix

if anyone is not interested in carrying on in the team could you please let me know so that someone else has the chance to take your place but hopefully you will all be staying! xxmariexx would be good to get some confirmation of you as we havnt had any further posts of you since you joined the group last week.

if I could ask that everyone does post their weekly losses even if its a gain so I can keep on top of our weekly loss :)

thanks guys,

Lauren

Hi ladies,

Il give up my pace as I've switched from cambridge to slim and save. Il been looking in to see how your all doing. Best of luck on your journeys : D x

Hi ladies,

Il give up my pace as I've switched from cambridge to slim and save. Il been looking in to see how your all doing. Best of luck on your journeys : D x

no problem marie, thankyou for getting back to me :) good luck on your new journey too! x

So I've lost 7 pounds in my first week woop! Even though according to my scales it's 11 I'm happy either way! This really pushes me on to stay 100% for week 2!:) should get to my goal by Christmas for sure:)

Fantastic loss mirusska!!!!!! that's half a stone how fab, well done you :) x

Can you only have six in the team then?

Argh I'm having a hungry night! And there's a warm French stick calling me ? I will be strong!!
I'm hoping for a good loss Wednesday but don't think it will be big ill be happy with 3 as Friday blew it for me! So 3 this week will make me happy and on track for 2 stone loss by November my 30th :) xx

Well done on the 7lb loss!!

So I've lost 7 pounds in my first week woop! Even though according to my scales it's 11 I'm happy either way! This really pushes me on to stay 100% for week 2!:) should get to my goal by Christmas for sure:)

woo, good job miru!
Tomorrow is day 5 for me. Been 100% till now.
I have a headache right now ahh. I don't feel hungry so i will be fine tomorrow

Can you only have six in the team then?

Argh I'm having a hungry night! And there's a warm French stick calling me ? I will be strong!!
I'm hoping for a good loss Wednesday but don't think it will be big ill be happy with 3 as Friday blew it for me! So 3 this week will make me happy and on track for 2 stone loss by November my 30th :) xx

Well done on the 7lb loss!!

Stay strong hayley. Losing some is better than nothing :)

how did you do yesterday Hayley did you manage to resist temptation? any loss is still a loss even if its a lb, I have a good pic for when people loose a pound of fat its groce !
quotes-about-weight-loss-1.jpg

everyone wants a big loss each week because the more you loose the quicker you get to target but some weeks we will have smaller losses the fact is it could be a gain, you could be sat at home eating everything in sight and not realising putting ON 2lb a week like I was! if I hadn't of come back onto Cambridge I know within a few years I would of been even bigger! its a scary thought. keep strong!

oh n yeh forgot to say only 6 in a group according to rules! we cant start submitting results yet as we don't have enough members now only 5! x

Hi can i join this team if a place is going?

I'm on my 1st week and weigh in on Thursday. I'm hoping to lose a least 3st by Christmas then have 1st to lose after Christmas. You all sound like you're doing really well this is day 5 for me and feeling a little better i did have a slight blip on sunday but kinda went up to SS+ instead of all out cheating but i've been back in the zone since and drinking loads of water to keep the headaches at bay.
i've done the diet before and lost 3 1/2 stone but just stopped! i've managed to keep the weight off but a year later i'm still not at my ideal weight so i'm back to do this and christmas is my goal date!

xx

Back