Santas little...Slimmers!

Awkward moment today. I was trying to tell my Cambridge consultant that i am stopping the CD and she kept encouraging to stay on the diet. OMG I can't tell her the truth that i am planning to start another diet because she such a nice lady. T_T i feel bad leaving her like that. I was meant to stay till Christmas but exante got more food choices and I want to try it. So awkward

Hi Everyone, ment to join this ages ago! Christmas eve is my target I'm just going into week 5 now had my weigh in last night.
In 4 weeks I'm 1st 9lbs down. I'm going skiing on the 27th of December so hoping to be between 12 and 12.7 stone by then and then continue and lose the rest after my Holiday. Looks like you are all doing really well. we are going to look fab at christmas! lots of party pics! xxx

haha kwaix don't worry about it, its what suits you best you never know you might not like exante and return to Cambridge, just remember most consultants have a fair few people on it and think how much money they make too.

Hi molly wow jelous of your loss so far you must be sticking to it better than me my losses have been smaller as been eating the odd thing lol trying to get back on track to have a good month though so im still on target for my loss at xmas ill be happy with 3stone but was suppose to be 3 and a half we will see!! :)

Hi molly wow jelous of your loss so far you must be sticking to it better than me my losses have been smaller as been eating the odd thing lol trying to get back on track to have a good month though so im still on target for my loss at xmas ill be happy with 3stone but was suppose to be 3 and a half we will see!! :)

I have been fairly strict but last week I had a few milky teas and 2 boiled eggs! I know it could have been much worse but I was surprised to lose after it.
You'll see the big losses eventually Lauren!
I find the water hard to keep drinking but I think it does make all the difference. Have you bought any of the water flavourings?

No matter what the Christmas weight is at least it's less than what it was before so you're going in the right direction x

I havnt tried the water flavouring as of yet as if im honest im not struggling with that part, on the days I am its only due to laziness lol peeing all the time is annoying but it makes me feel good and healthy I often average around 4-5 litres as apposed to the minimum 2.25 litres. im on my 5th week and things are just starting to get to me, the food cravings are back for just a nice hearty meal- a sunday roast! casserole, sausage and mash anything like that and then to sit there with my soup its just not the same lol however we will all have good and bad weeks and this just happens to be my bad week im not going to beat myself up about it as im not giving up and will be back on track for next week. my target is set for xmas but my real real target as in MUST loose weight for is august 2014 as I am taking my lovely little boy to florida for the first time doing the whole Disney world, universal, discovery cove, seaworld etc etc and I desperately want to be able to post many photos of us together and me not think ugh I look huge on that one etc I doubt ill be able to afford to go again for a long time so its a special holiday for me and I just want to be able to bloody go out and buy a nice swimsuit and buy some shorts to wear and not worry how wobbly and fat I look!. times like this I am uber jelous of those lucky people who eat what the heck they like and don't gain a pound :( not fair. xx

I havnt tried the water flavouring as of yet as if im honest im not struggling with that part, on the days I am its only due to laziness lol peeing all the time is annoying but it makes me feel good and healthy I often average around 4-5 litres as apposed to the minimum 2.25 litres. im on my 5th week and things are just starting to get to me, the food cravings are back for just a nice hearty meal- a sunday roast! casserole, sausage and mash anything like that and then to sit there with my soup its just not the same lol however we will all have good and bad weeks and this just happens to be my bad week im not going to beat myself up about it as im not giving up and will be back on track for next week. my target is set for xmas but my real real target as in MUST loose weight for is august 2014 as I am taking my lovely little boy to florida for the first time doing the whole Disney world, universal, discovery cove, seaworld etc etc and I desperately want to be able to post many photos of us together and me not think ugh I look huge on that one etc I doubt ill be able to afford to go again for a long time so its a special holiday for me and I just want to be able to bloody go out and buy a nice swimsuit and buy some shorts to wear and not worry how wobbly and fat I look!. times like this I am uber jelous of those lucky people who eat what the heck they like and don't gain a pound :( not fair. xx

Lauren, those uber skinny people aren't all that healthy, the ones that eat what they want will find it catches up on them eventually when they get older because the hidden dangers of a bad diet are worse than having wobbly bits !! You will look fab at Christmas and your holiday pics will make you smile because you'll be having the best time with your don and you'll look great and feel great :) stick at it Hun it will be worth it xxx

Hi girls been off plan ten days been really ill starting again tomorrow so be like starting from scratch x

Wise words flare!!

Got weighed today and was a pound loss! Glad I had a loss but no more messing around!! I am determined to lose 3 this week atleast to get me in the 13's will be crazy seeing that on the scales :)
I know that if I don't cheat my losses will be so much better!! Why am I torturing myself!! I am gonna come in here everyday again for inspiration

Here's to a fab week ladies :) xx

A loss is better than a gain Hayley, but as you say, you need to stop cheating lol!! Easier said than done i know.

My CDC says its ok to have a slice of ham or a hard boiled egg if the hunger gets unbearable and actually my previous CDC said the same thing so I always keep ham in the fridge, the trick is not to eat cheese with it lol!!

Good luck for another good week of losses everyone xx

Ooh cheese is my fave thing ever! Mmmm!!

Will be back on CD Saturday!

Ladies, I have a real problem today, but it's of a very private nature and involves ablutions ......need I say more?? Im

I'm feeling really unwell as I'm not what might say is my normal self and haven't been for three days now..... literally lol!!

I've been taking a fibre supplement but it's just not working :( the one I took last time i was on this diet is not available anymore and I have to make sure that what I take is gluten free so holland and Barrett can't help me because I checked when I started the diet. Any ideas of what I can do would be hugely appreciated

thanks and apologies for the rather personal nature of this post

hello ladies! sorry I havnt been on past few days or so, my internets just not been working very annoying!! currently in process of switching from bt to talk talk and just so happens my usually fine internet has started to become very very slow impossible to use since I told bt im leaving hmm! anyway....so I had a really horrid week stressed to the max so much so im on antibiotics 4 times a day for my skin :( I ate crap and I put on (lukily only) a pound. still a step back and im angry with myself but hey ho hopefully a good loss this week im very much on the same level as Hayley ive got into this shitty circle of letting myself pick and bits knowing I will loose but its only 1 or 2 lbs when if I was 100% they would be 3-4 lb losses. really stupid don't know why I cant have more will power! but I havnt given up yet!

kwaix how come you have returned to CD? was exante no good? x

hello ladies! sorry I havnt been on past few days or so, my internets just not been working very annoying!! currently in process of switching from bt to talk talk and just so happens my usually fine internet has started to become very very slow impossible to use since I told bt im leaving hmm! anyway....so I had a really horrid week stressed to the max so much so im on antibiotics 4 times a day for my skin :( I ate crap and I put on (lukily only) a pound. still a step back and im angry with myself but hey ho hopefully a good loss this week im very much on the same level as Hayley ive got into this shitty circle of letting myself pick and bits knowing I will loose but its only 1 or 2 lbs when if I was 100% they would be 3-4 lb losses. really stupid don't know why I cant have more will power! but I havnt given up yet!

kwaix how come you have returned to CD? was exante no good? x

I haven't started exante yet. I still have one week of cambridge diet products left. Anyway, I gained weight! but is OK. I am not mad at myself. I am learning how to control my eating habit so I hope things will get better for me

Last edited:
Hey
I started sole source last Wednesday and had my first weigh in tonight and lost 9lbs, I am hoping to lose 3st-4st before christmas, would I be able to join this team? X

Back