Santas little...Slimmers!

No Never today is my second day and i have quite abit to loose 46kg - 101lb im hoping to be at my goal weight by november next year but i want to loose atleast 15kg - 33lb by christmas if not more :) is it hard?

Thank you :) my weigh in is on friday and its monday here so im going to do all i can to loose it :)

Hi Flare Congrats on the weight loss :D .. I lose 2.5kg or 5.5lb this week so I'm very happy considering i had to be off the diet for 2 days while i was away at a funeral.

oh hey there mrsw2b im tori :) im new too ... sure you can join let us know how you go with your CDC :) just remember to tell us each week your weight loss :)

Can I join please? Want 28lb off by xmas!! Feeling positive for a good loss this week. Currently on day 4 xx

I am back ! A little update about me
In September, I was going to switch diet after I completed my 4 weeks of Cambridge diet. I was really excited to try exante diet since they had more food choices than CD. After the 4 weeks, I started the Exante diet. The taste was horrible. I couldn't eat it and I felt like puking ... I was told that I will get used to it so I should keep trying. I tried most of the product and felt disgusting for me so I gave up and quitted the diet.

Is been 1 month since I quitted but now I am back. I am currently on day 2 of Exante diet. I am getting used to the shake. The ready meals still taste disgusting for me but i will try my best to finish it !

Last edited:
+2lbs this week :cry::cry:
seriously peed off today ladies
Ive got to work extra hard this next week to shift the gain and get back on track

You've got the right idea and 2lb plus more will be gone again by next week xx

we all have our rough days flare :( good luck for next week
I lost 2kg - 4.4lb

2kg Awesome loss! Well done torishai xx

thank you so much doodles :)

You only have yourself to thank...you go girl!!! xx

Hi ladies, I feel like I'm in ground hog day. Got weighed this morning and I'm stuck at 10st3lb. Feeling very deflated and disappointed. I've tried really hard this week and had a rubbish week craving chocolate and wine and had none of either. I really don't know what to do to be honest. I got stuck last time I did the CD. I don't want to stop because I'll just give up and then feel crap at Christmas but I don't know if I have the motivation to keep going. #quandry

I wish I had some words of encouragement Flare but having never got near to goal (yet) I've not had the weight plateau unless I've had a naughty week. Hang on in there. have you spoken to your consultant? xx

Oh Flare, don't give up! I've been enjoying all of you ladies' successes on here, if I have my dates right (using my mobile, so can't be bothered scrolling up and down) you haven't stayed the same.... You lost the 2lbs water weight you put on!! I've plateaued (did I make up that word? Genius I am) before and was on the verge of crying every week until I realised my body was going through hormonal jiggery pokery and decided to cling on to some water weight. How about doing a gentle jog /sit ups /brisk walk so your body gets the memo that we're trying to burn calories here? Or 7 days SS? How much water are you managing to get down? Up the score by a litre (sounds counter intuitive, but that usually loosens water retention). Please let us know how you get on. It happens to us all - especially within kissing distance of goal..... We'll all put our heads together and get you out of this, you just stay strong xxx

Back