Sapphire's WW Diary - now doing CORE!

Well done on a fantastic start.

Any of the WW loaves Ive bought have been 0.5 points each which is the only reason I buy them lol

Not sure what loaves Marie means lol

Thank you :D

I'm treating myself to a little Freddo choc frog right now, slightly over points today (like 1.5) but i'll make up for it in the week. Oh I did ride my horse for about 20 mins just now and ran around with the other one, that must have earned me some extra :D

I'm feeling really positive, this isn't painful at all! (yet)

There is an advert in my Shopping Guide that says that WW are due to bring out a thick sliced wholemeal loaf that will be 1 point per slice.

It may already be out by now.

Hmm, I don't think much of WW bread so don't have it very often really! I want to try that crustless 50/50 bread that was in the sticky though, 1.5 for 2 slices and its like proper bread apparently!

I think it's like 'best of both' bread, you know looks white but has wholemeal flour in it? I think that's what they mean by 50/50 but haven't seen it yet.

I'm not sure! Lol i'm sure i've seen the packaging before but can't remember, I will hopefully find some in Tesco's or Morrisons tomorrow so will let you know!

I think the main point is that it has to be crustless which in turn makes the points lower as there are no crusts

Noooo, how unfair! Thanks for letting us know, could have been unknowlingly scoffing loads of extra points per week! The moral of the story being work everything out on the WW calculator if having more than one serving, I guess!

Mmm, I had a WW pizza for tea! The garlic mushroom one, very garlicky which I like :) Dipped it into a tbsp of extra lite salad cream :)

I was going to stop listing my food as it's probably boring to read, but i'll carry on for the minute in case i'm making any mistakes!

Wednesday

1 choc orange alpen light bar 1

WW BLT sandwich 3.5
Fruit snack pack 0.5
Mullerlight 1.5

WW pizza 6
1 tbsp extra light salad cream 0.5
Skinny Cow smooothie lolly 1.5

Snacks:

1/2 pint skimmed milk throughout day 1
packet of walkers baked crisps 1.5
instant cup of Bovril ? (my mum worked it out as 0)
Another alpen light bar! 1

Total points: 18

Exercise: Rode out Cassie for 40 mins with a friend, lots of scary things about like tractors, loose dogs, geese, bicycles etc to keep us on our toes!

Tomorrow I can get up later as i've finished my course so prob won't have brekkie, which means I can save points and have an earlier lunch, yum!

I was absolutely starving when I got home from Plymouth, took me 2 hours to drive back :( and the pizza and a smooothie lolly filled me up perfectly. If I wasn't sooo hungry I think it would have been fine on its own! The mushrooms were lovely and meaty, might stick a few more on next time though, of my own. Warning: gives you garlic breath! But worth it...

Today was good except I went over my points by 3, for the first time ever, but it was a busy day, I was stressing and I needed that extra pita bread! It's fine, I will go for 18 tomorrow and I am going to be very active tomorrow as I am taking my horse to Royal Cornwall Show and will be running around and riding quite a bit, so I will use the bonus points for today, if you get me, and stick to 18 tomorrow?

Anyway, today I got up at 11:30am, lovely lie in, first one in ages! Then I was like a headless chicken all day trying to get organised for the show and clipping my dog as she's fat and hairy and was baking in the heat! Did manage 5 mins on the hammock with my lolly though ;) :D

Thursday

1 med pita bread 2.5
1/4 pack feta cheese 3
lettuce and cherry tomatoes 0
1 tbsp extra light salad cream 0.5

WW salmon, broccoli and potato wedges bake 5.5 (really small and not very filling :( )
with 1 slice WW bread 0.5

1 med pita bread 2.5
1/4 pack feta cheese 3
lettuce and cherry tomatoes 0
(again!)

Snacks:

1/2 pint skimmed milk throughout day 1
Walkers baked crisps 1.5
Skinny cow smooothie lolly 1 (not 1.5 as I thought)

Total points: 21

Exercise: none, bathed my pony and ran around after my other ponies who had escaped though!

I've got tomorrow planned out, it could potentially be a disaster otherwise, i'm leaving at 6am so i'm taking cereal with me (puffed wheat and fresh strawberries, you get loads for the points!) and eating it in the car! Plus i'm making my own sarnies and taking some low point snacks so I won't be tempted by the crepe van! (oh how gorgeous are those crepes!) or chips or ice cream etc etc!

Fab weightloss,

enjoy the horse show and remember to let us know how it goes!

Back