Sapphire's WW Diary - now doing CORE!

:D

Thanks everyone!

Sparkle - the one I clipped is a sprocker (springer x cocker spaniel) and our other dog is her daddy, a springer spaniel. She looks cute all clipped!

Janey - thanks, I feel sooo much more in control but not deprived of anything, I can see myself getting to my goal which is great! Hope you're feeling great too!

raudi - thanks! :)

Well yesterday I didn't stick to it entirely, as i'm not sure how many points I had, but I don't mind because I didn't go on a full on binge, I had a single scoop of ice cream in a cone and a roast pork bap, apart from my usual stuff, nothing too horrendous. I am just carrying on as usual today. I didn't take my horse to the show in the end as I had no one to go with me and the traffic was ridiculous,went to watch though and had a lovely day, it was really hot, hence the ice cream!

Still feeling positive, i'll just be extra good for a few days to make up for it! :)

Weigh in day today, and despite not entirely sticking to the plan, I have 2 lbs! Woohoo...

It's not that I didn't stick to it, it's just sometimes I had things that weren't planned, like we went for lunch in Newquay and I had a prawn salad, which I didn't know the points of. I did however opt for the healthy or healthier option when I was out, either at Royal Cornwall or out with my OH, but did have the odd half a guiness or mini pork pie too.

HOWEVER I wrote down everything I ate, even if I didn't know or couldn't be bothered to work out the points, writing it down meant I was acknowledging I had eaten it, which helps I think :)

So yay, very pleased :D I did go to the gym for an hour yesterday and did a lot of walking at the weekend too!

Hi Laura
Very well done you have done well and lost 2lbs and not stuck to the plan. Well if you went for healthy options i supose thst would not really hurt you. If you wrote it down and didnt count the points i think you have done well.
Bet you are really please with yourself today.
I also think if you eat healthy you can still lose weight like you did
Best wishes

Thanks Bethany, I think it's hard when you feel like you've mucked up a week but I think you can still fix it by eating sensibly. Back on the straight and narrow today though!

I've had 2 slices of crustless 50/50 bread (1.5) (oh by the way Bethany it is very white bread, no bits or anything) with 2 slices of dairylea light cheese slices (2), and sliced tomato (0), grilled, with a packet of walkers baked (1.5). Yum!

Well done Laura on losing 2lbs :clap: Thats brilliant.

Heres to another great week

Well done Laura that is brill........xx

I didnt know that about the bread either, and will probably forget just as quickly :giggle:
I tend to try not to eat alot of bread though so no big worries here

Well done on your weight loss though, keep up the good work

Thank you! I have to formulate a plan so I don't have to have tea at my friend's house tonight, she' having our mutual friend friend over and wants me to come too, she wants to cook a big cheesey pasta bake with garlic bread! I don't even want it, I haven't said i'm going, think I might say mum's cooked for me and i'll arrive after they've eaten!

Monday

Asda value sweet & sour chicken meal 4.5 (not very filling, don't recommend)

WW garlic mushroom pizza 6 with extra mushrooms 0, and a bit of feta cheese crumbled on top 1.

Snacks:
1/2 pint skimmed milk throughout day
Walkers baked 1.5
Rice Krispie square 2
Fresh pineapple 0.5
Snack a jacks mini bagels 2

Total points: 18.5

Exercise:
1 hour at the gym, on cross trainer, weights and stepper.

Tuesday

2 slices 50/50 crustless bread 1.5 with 2 tsp flora extra light spread 0.5, 2 slices dairylea light cheese 2, and sliced tomato on top 0 (all put under the grill).

60g dry weight pasta, with tin of WW tuna mayonaise 1, spring onions 0, and 2 tbsp sweetcorn 0.5.

WW ocean pie 3.5
Fruit salad 0.5 with serving of anchor light squirty cream 0.5.

Snacks:
1/2 pint skimmed milk throughout day
Pink and white wafer 0.5
Walkers baked 1.5
Solero smoothie lolly (I love these) 2

Exercise: none

Bit of a snacker at the moment, but who cares!

Thank you! I'm loving it, I did go to my friend's in the end but had a small portion of pasta bake (just pasta in sauce, no added cheese as she had none, yay) and 1 scoop of mint choc chip ice cream. As I had 10 points left I don't think that will have done much harm plus I rode my horse out with my friend for 2 hours this afternoon! It was really hot :)

Thanks bethany!

Thursday

Triple pack ww sandwiches (only 5 points for all 3!)

WW chilli beef crush 4 with 1 slice ww bread 1 (this was really yummy actually and not too spicy)

Tesco medium sushi pack 3.5
Pack of fresh pineapple slices 0.5

Snacks:

1/2 pint skimmed milk throughout day 1
1 packet snack a jacks salted popcorn 0.5
1 Rice Krispie square 2
1 white chocolate options drink 1

Exercise:
Did one hour at the gym, really good workout, 25 mins on cross trainer, 10 mins rowing, 10 mins on the step machine, 10 mins walking on treadmill cooling down.

(I walk a mile every day too, for the horses)

I have gone half a point over 3 days in a row but i've been getting lots of exercise in this week and not using the points so I think it's okay. Tried on some clothes today and they are fitting better already, so exciting!

I'm loving the exercise too, feel really happy at the moment and can't wait for my holiday!

It's my birthday on sunday but I am still going to try and be good, as much as I can anyway without completely depriving myself!

Slightly off the rails, okay I did let myself go yesterday for my birthday, not too bad in the daytime, had a cheesy hot dog at a horse show. we went for a meal in the evening and I had tagliatelle in a creamy sauce with tiger prawns and calamari, and fresh bread, followed by THE most decadent piece of bread and butter pudding I have ever eaten, with pouring cream. Honestly, it was so rich, it was amazing, but

I left there really stuffed and not feeling good :( Sometimes I react badly to a lot of fatty food, I get stomach cramps etc, but I forgot that, well this morning I was sat in front of the toilet hoping I would be sick..I felt so ill but I wasn't actually sick in the end, had one of those fizzy stomach settler drinks and that helped but I didn't eat until 3pm today, so i've been very good today because of that!

Note to self: stay away from the massive portions of rich creamy food!

I did have a nice day though until the very end! :D Got a great new digital camera!

Thank you! Yep I think it's when i'm healthy for a while and then eats loads of rich food, too much of an adjustment!

I'm back on track now though, had a good day yesterday and today, although I think i'm going to have to start cooking meals soon as i'm running out of ideas for things to eat. I am also addicted to Solero smoothie lollies (2 points) I have been having one every day!

I want to try those ww quiches, will have to trek to asda and see if they have any...

Oh and weighed in today, stayed the same, which I am fine about, no suprise really! It is my 'star week' too as they say at slimming world (time of the month in other words lol) and I always weigh heavier then too. I expect a decent loss next weigh in, still feeling postive!

Thank you Janey, yes I did :D

All better now, had a chip butty for lunch made from

2 slices crustless 50/50 bread (1.5)
2 tsp flora extra light spread (0.5)
1 slice dairylea light cheese (1)
1 box McCain micro chips (2.5)

and a ww dessert yoghurt (1)

Yum! Must eat something with veggies later, can't just eat crap all the time..

Back