Sapphire's WW Diary - now doing CORE!

Like the sound of that chip butty ;)

It was lovely!

Right i'll catch up with my food diary..

Wednesday
2 slices 50/50 bread 1.5
McCain micro chips box 2.5
1 slice Dairylea light cheese 1
2 tsp Flora extra light spread 0.5

WW chilli con carne 4 with steam veggies 0

Tesco healthy living egg & cress sandwich 4 (after gym, need my protein!)

Snacks:
1/2 pint skimmed throughout the day 1
Jammy pink & white wafer 1
Snack a jacks butter toffee popcorn 2.5 (ugh, too sweet,
felt really unhealthy after eating these!)
1 WW dessert yoghurt 1

Exercise:
1 hour at the gym, good workout!

Total points today: 20 (used bonus points)

I haven't been very good, have been snacking and using my points that way instead of having more substantial meals, I need to change that and stop picking at stuff! Still staying within my points though.

Thursday

Pack of 6 melba toasts 1
WW tin of tuna in mango chutney (surprisingly nice!) 1
1 tin of WW mushroom soup 1.5

2 slices 50/50 bread 1.5
1 slice Dairylea light cheese 1
2 tsp Flora extra light spread 0.5

WW chicken hotpot 4.5 with steamed veggies 0

Snacks:
1/2 pint skimmed milk throughout day 1
Walkers baked 1.5
Solero smoothie 2
WW cheese puffs 1
Alpen light bar 1
Pack of pineapple 0.5

See what I mean?? What is with all the snacking? It has to stop, it's just a waste of points...lot of food for the points though!

Exercise:
None today (the weather isn't helping, haven't been able to ride my pony for a week!)

Total points today: 18 :D

So, must stop snacking and eating late at night, must stop relying on weight watchers to provide all my meals ready made too lol!

Yep, snacking away again today, I know what I need to do, PLAN! and cook more from scratch. when I am not on a diet, I cook everything from scratch, stir fries, pasta, spaghetti bolognese, nowadays everything comes out of the microwave :( So I am going to start a scrapbook of recipes from the WW mags, every month (even when I wasn't on WW) I say "mmm that looks nice!" and never look at it again.

We've got tons of mags here so i'll get to work on it tomorrow, i've been inspired by your diary vodaka! :D

I actually had an argument with my mum today, who is also on weight watchers, which was really silly, because I needed to eat tea before work and she wouldn't give up the ocean pie (3.5 points) in the freezer, and I didn't have that many points left, due to poor planning and snacking, so my tea was a cheese and tomato sandwich and a packet of crisps (but pointed) :( Distinctly unsatisfying! So I will plan plan plan from now on! Lots more fruit and veggies are needed too...

Yep, snacking away again today, I know what I need to do, PLAN! and cook more from scratch. when I am not on a diet, I cook everything from scratch, stir fries, pasta, spaghetti bolognese, nowadays everything comes out of the microwave :( So I am going to start a scrapbook of recipes from the WW mags, every month (even when I wasn't on WW) I say "mmm that looks nice!" and never look at it again.

We've got tons of mags here so i'll get to work on it tomorrow, i've been inspired by your diary vodaka! :D

I actually had an argument with my mum today, who is also on weight watchers, which was really silly, because I needed to eat tea before work and she wouldn't give up the ocean pie (3.5 points) in the freezer, and I didn't have that many points left, due to poor planning and snacking, so my tea was a cheese and tomato sandwich and a packet of crisps (but pointed) :( Distinctly unsatisfying! So I will plan plan plan from now on! Lots more fruit and veggies are needed too...

Blimy thats a first, me inspiring someone in the kitchen lol. It is nice having a plan i dont plan a week cos i never know what i will fancy but do 2 or 3 days in a row. Tonight i am having Chorizo omlette and homemade wedges cos i will be working till 6 so want something quick and easy and im taking a chicken salad into work ( well i am if i get out in the kitchen and cook the chicken breasts lol. Tomorrow night is going to be kebab night. I am SO much looking forward to that :D:D will let you know how they taste

I like the scrapbook idea of recipies though its better than keeping the whole mag, i will have to do something like that too

Mmm sounds yummy! i found that chorizo hash recipe that you mentioned, looks very nice!

Today my boyfriend and I went to St. Ives with another couple we're friends with, had a gorgeous and very healthy lunch of salad with fresh crabmeat, 5 king prawns with head etc on, with mango and advocado salsa and a slice of fresh wholemeal bread, gorgeous! I worked it out, about 5 points, not bad!

We then played in the arcade like a bunch of kids (and won some sweets!) and had fun walking along the seafront, lovely! I'm going to have some WW wine tonight so going to have a light tea before work, then head over to my friends house where we are staying over for the night (same group of us). I did have a few of the sweets but no idea how many points they are...

Aw thanks :) Sometimes I just feel like i'm picking throughout the day though!

Today I had lunch in the bar we always go to - a vegetable and mozzarella wrap with salad, yum :) Then for tea I had a WW chicken and mushroom pie with steam veg, very nice, and a solero smoothie, then some popcorn at the cinema (salted and half a small bag shared with OH so not bad).

Only thing is now i'm hungry again and sooo tempted to have a sandwich or something. I might do and be very careful tomorrow. Bought some chorizo for the chorizo hash i'm going to make, and found some kids tortilla breads in tesco's, smaller than normal ones but really cute for sarnies, 1 point each!

Last night I had the WW red wine, very nice, drinkable and 1 bottle gets me to the perfect point of drunkeness :D and no snacking! Think I prefer the fruity white one though...

Thank you! Me too, i'd love to get at least 0.5lbs off so I can say i've lost half a stone this month!

My friend commented that I have lost weight, what a boost :) I didn't think you could tell, my clothes aren't much looser. I told her all about weight watchers as she was interested but don't know if she will actually take it any further. (it was sparked by my WW wine!)

Well today I planned it all out and it was sooo much better!

I had a brunch of chorizo hash (4.5 points) which was in the last ww magazine I think, it has potatoes, chorizo, peppers, onion, garlic and a poached egg, yummy and very filling!
I followed this with a low fat Irish yoghurt (1).

For a light tea I had a medium sushi pack from Tesco's (3) and a ww lemon cake slice, and for dinner I made spaghetti carbonara, from the ww "how to cook the weight watchers way" cookbook, which had spaghetti, turkey rashers, and low fat soft cheese with herbs in it.

Now I have 2 points left after my milk allowance, so I might have a solero smoothie :)

Yay, no snacking!

Another yummy day, I have had nothing made by WW today, I can't believe it!

For breakfast I used a ww recipe and had: 2 ryvitas topped with 1 tbsp 0% greek yoghurt, and 1 banana chopped, tossed in 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/4 tsp cinnamon and grilled until gooey, ooh it was delish! Breakfast of a king! (2.5 points).

For lunch I used another recipe and had ham and sweetcorn chowder, that was 3 points, very satisfying, followed by an irish yoghurt.

For tea I had 2 kid size tortilla wraps with 30g chorizo, 2 slices light cheese, and salad leaves (6 althogether) then a solero smoothie (2).

Yummy day!

Ooh I have lost 2 lbs this week by the way! :D :D

Hi Sapphire
You are doing well with your weightloss . I was reading in a magazine and it was saying that if you have any low fat foods they have more calories than ordinary foods and if you want a treat have the real thing as low fat foods tend to make you indulge because they low fat and dont fill you up.
Your days menu sounds really nice
Well Done

Hi Laura

Congrats on the weight loss - you're doing great - keep it up! I've been doing WW too and have so far lost 30lb!

Have you tried the core plan? It really works!

Keep it going this week!

Annette x

Well done on losing the 2lb your menu looks great, nice and varied. I have the mini tortilla wraps for tomorrow and am going to do chicken fajhitas :D

Bethany i think depending on how many points a day a person can have will depend wether they need the low fat version, with WW you can rest assured your not being lured into eating more calories as they take into account the calories and sat fat when determining the points, for example im on 21 points a day and if i used the full fat versions of all the foods i used i would not be able to have much during the day

Back