Sara Phoenix's Quit Smoking Diary

Hey Sara. How's it going? I am planning to quit smoking end of this month. I quit a few years back and stayed smoke free for almost three years. Don't ask me why I got back to smoking. But after smoking again for two years I am ready to quit again. I am smoking at least 30 a day. I really need to quit now. :(

Hey :) I've not done so well! New quit date is Monday (9th), so fingers crossed I can do it this time! Good luck with your quit! You can do it again if that's what you really want!

So far so good, am on day 4 (again!) and it's felt alright, am so determined this time!

Hey, how's it going Sara?

2 Weeks today :) feeling awesome!

Congrats Sara. That's awesome. I plan to quit starting next month. I will keep you updated. Btw, have you experienced any gain in weight? I am nervous that I will start putting on weight. I am still a long way to go from my goal weight.

Congrats Sara. That's awesome. I plan to quit starting next month. I will keep you updated. Btw, have you experienced any gain in weight? I am nervous that I will start putting on weight. I am still a long way to go from my goal weight.

No I haven't had any weight gain, only losses. But then I have been working out every day.... :) Good luck with your quit, always here for help if you need!

No I haven't had any weight gain, only losses. But then I have been working out every day.... :) Good luck with your quit, always here for help if you need!

That's really good to hear. I quit smoking tomorrow. Am having my last few cigarettes. Really want to quit. I will never truly be healthy until I quit smoking, irrespective of my weight loss here's hoping I am successful and that I also don't put on any weight. I will take you up on your offer for support Sara. :)

That's really good to hear. I quit smoking tomorrow. Am having my last few cigarettes. Really want to quit. I will never truly be healthy until I quit smoking, irrespective of my weight loss here's hoping I am successful and that I also don't put on any weight. I will take you up on your offer for support Sara. :)

Always here :)

Back