Sarah’s Low Carb Diary / 1 Year Target

SPE

I did it!! I had a baby with no weight gain. I weighed myself 2 weeks after having him and weighed less than before I fell pregnant.....although I am proud I managed to stay healthy during pregnancy, I am in exactly the same position I was last year. FAT!! My little boy is 5 weeks now and my daughter 3 years, so I’m busy mum. I had gestational diabetes during pregnancy and followed a low carb diet as recommended by the dietician. I felt great, satisfied and very alert.

So I guess I am following an atkins style plan but not as strict. However I do want to begin with 20g carb per day, majority from veg. Then increase by 5g per week.

I’ve just done an online shop and begin the diet tomorrow. In 1 year my little boy will be 1. When my daughter was 1, we got her a photo shoot and the photographer asked if we wanted to be in any, I couldn’t bare it. So my aim is to feel confident enough to jump in some photos in a years time.

My fiance is on a low-carb diet as well, he needs to get better at getting carbs from veg so might have to nab some meal ideas from your diary. Best of luck!

How bad am I at diaries haha!! Terrible.
I’m 16lbs down

Back