Lunch
prawns - 1
sauce - 1
pitta (half a large one)2.5

Tea
steak - 2.5
Mash - 4

Bounty bar - 3.5 so went a half over

Only thing is i woke up feeling really sick last night with hungar so i am going on 25 points today my normal allowence.

Currently stuffing myself with a full size pitta and prawns worth 6 points and it were gorgeous.

Roll on lunch i am having the same thing!!!

Really enjoyed yesterday and not beibg bloated and not feeling guilty about what i ate.

Hope you all have a good day.

Last edited:
nice to see you back Sarah xx

Amazing isnt it how low prawns are - 1 point per 100g according to my calculator. No defintely using all of points - the days i have i need them, was delicous though yesterday - really enjoyed the grub. Think prawns will be a very staple part of my diet - i love seafood anyway.

Have another great day, good to see you back and love your new piccie

Welcome back! How are things going

hELLO LOVELY - HOW ARE YOU? opps sprry bout caps :D

Yeah things are ok, started back on ww yesterday and need to stay on the ball as nothing works for me apart vfrom ww - love this diet and section to go completely.

Was very yum - ou of prawns until the weekend now damn it! will have to have egg on toast instead - what a bummer lol!

Keep up the good work hun x

Hello girls - had a bad night last night :( dont want to know how much i had - going to put it under the rug so to speak and start again today - had 2 eggs on toast so far and two bits of shortbread - better actually check their points as i am unsure.

Dissapointed in myself this early in.

Hey hun it happens....
Draw a line and make good choices for the rest of the day...dont beat yerself up about yesterday- today is a new day..chin up chuck :) xx
P.S thanks for the rep x

Don't stress about a little glitch hun..look at my food intake over the w/end, it was awful!!!...But back on track and not going to punish myself for it :D x

He he i know! no more treas today - just pointed that ahortbread it were 5 fooking points for the tniest bits - couldnt believe it.

Will have to up my water intake today so i dont get hungry and miss them 5 points - think il take the dogs out later as well for a good walk and gimme some extra points :)

OMG mr mash for a whole packet is only a point! Needless to say i just had that with beans and was only points including marg!

Hey Sarah, hope you've got some lovely weather today. Good luck with the restart. I loveeeee shortbread, at least you've worked them into your points.

Have a good day x

Back