Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Oh poor you ,poor mum.
It can be the most awful thing to watch a parent going own hill in this way.

is she v distressed by it herself or does she lack awawreness of what is happening to her?

Be good til W/I & you'll get a result!

:D Hi Jane,

Mum is still very aware which makes it's even harder. I have just come home, feels strange being back and on my own again! :sigh:

Weigh in tomorrow and I have had four perfect days so hopefully I will see a loss of some sort. I'm back into it now and am not going to beat myself up for cheating, it's forgotton now and I'm moving towards the new skinny me! :p

Kerry and I have heard that we should have our new cars by the end of May! I'm going to be slim and sexy!! :D :D

Hope everything is going well for you and Sarah. I'll let you know tomorrow how my weigh in went!! :cool:

x x x x

will you do a pic of yourselves on/in the cars when they come?

poor mum,it must be frightening & confusing for her.

Oh yes! I'm going to be like Jessica Simpson in her video for 'These Boots Are Made For Walking' !!!!!!! Washing my car in a bikini!!! I fear I may well scare the neighbours off though!

Hey you guys!! :D

6th weigh in today and I have lost another 4lbs!! I am very pleased....I am getting there! :p

So this week I am going to drink a lot more water and do a bit more excercise too (I did buy that treadmill for something other than decoration!!) ;)

Kerry and I are taking our Mum to Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest at the end of May so here goes for an excellent month and another stone gone. Kerry's husband and little boy are coming too so we can't wait. :)

Mum is settling in well so looks as though things could be on the up! :D

Hi Laura, well done on another great loss!! I live about 10 mins from center parcs but have never been so you will have to let me know if its worth a visit!!!

Hey you guys!! :D

6th weigh in today and I have lost another 4lbs!! I am very pleased....I am getting there! :p

So this week I am going to drink a lot more water and do a bit more excercise too (I did buy that treadmill for something other than decoration!!) ;)

Kerry and I are taking our Mum to Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest at the end of May so here goes for an excellent month and another stone gone. Kerry's husband and little boy are coming too so we can't wait. :)

Mum is settling in well so looks as though things could be on the up! :D

Well done your great loss this week, and over all!!!!!:D :D :D

You're doing really well, especially with the bad time you've been having.

Glad Mum 's settling in, I hope you have a great time at Centre Parcs, I'm sure it will do you all good.

Tracey
x

Good Evening Slimmers!! :D :D

I have had a good day....just had my last shake of the day and have drunk about 5 litres of water so I am happy! :p

Been busy today at Mums new house, getting quotes for new windows, washing, cleaning etc so have been active all day. Also walked to get my nephew from school so I have had a little bit of excersise. ;)

Sarah....which Center Parcs are you close to? We are close to the Elevedon Forest one in Thetford but they are fully booked for the weekend we are wanting to go. I really do hope it is as great as it sounds....I will be sure to let you know! How is the diet going? :)

Thanks Tracey for your lovely message, it's much appreciated x x

P.s Wheres Jane? :confused:

Hi everyone, hope everyones ssing is going well, ive managed to do 2 days now and im over the moon and feeling dedicated again. Laura im near the Sherwood Forest center parcs site, have you been to one before?? Always seemed to work out really expensive when ive priced it!! Or maybe im just tight!!!

Hiya Sarah and everyone! :)

All is going well for me too....feeling extremley dedicated...even cooked pasta bake, sausages and garlic bread for the family with ice cream to follow without batting an eyelid! Just kept glugging away at my water and I was fine. Still have my last pack to have although I don't feel like it. :D

Also, those jeans I mentioned a few weeks back that I got into but had to undo half way through the day fit me perfectly now. Have had them done up all day! :D :D

I've never been to Center Parcs before, but I know people rave about it. It definately is more expensive that other holiday parks, but I will let you know if it is worth it! :cool:

Well done on you SSing...keep it up and think thin!! :patback:

Well im a failure again today!! Need someone to explain to my willpower that what my brain thinks my mouth needs putting in it isnt what it needs to be thin!!! I got on the scales this morning this morning as well and I was down 5lbs and then I go and blow it WHY???????????? Im starting to think im going to be fat forever and that im going to have to get used to the idea!!

Noooooo Sarah! You don't have to get used to the idea....you have proved you can do it by the 22lbs you have lost.

Keep thinking of your holiday......if you don't stick to it you'll get there and wish you really had. It seems you are getting stuck on day 3/4? Start again tomorrow and just take one day at a time...but set yourself a mini goal of getting past day 3/4. I know it's easier for me to say, as I live alone and don't have any food in the house, but I really do believe you can do it.

Stay positive and focus on Florida!!

Thinking of you x x

Hi everyone, well Laura has explained why I have not been about very much!

Through the troubles with mum, I managed to lose another 3lbs, so only 2lbs off 2 stone! :D

100% focused this week so hoping for a good weight loss, only prob is I switched to mainly tetras this week thinking it would help, but they have made me mega constipated, even though drinking loads of water. Took a laxative last night and this morning I have gone completely the other way and feel really ill (sorry if TMI!!!!!) :eek:

Hi Kerry, love your moody reflecting the toilet probs LOL!!! Well done your losses are still going great!! Sarahxx.

Quick update Im still a cd failure but trying ebery morning to be a success again!!!!

Quick update Im still a cd failure but trying ebery morning to be a success again!!!!

Hi Sarah

First of all I'm going to give you this :hug99: I'm so sorry your having a hard time with the diet. I hate to see your little mood thing sad:(

Secondly I'm going to get my arse up to Notts armed with vids of Baywatch, just to remind you what we will become!!!

I am sending you so much positive thought, come on girl I'm willing you on:D

Tracey
x

Hello!

Well Sarah...Tracey has said it all below...spot on! Keep your chin up girl! :grouphugg:

I went into Sainsbury's petrol station earlier and got asked for ID when buying fags :eek: !! I am shocked :eek: :eek: ....but I guess it could be a compliment! I told her I am 27 but she didn't believe me!!

I've just finished watching the last in the series of Nip/Tuck and I cried! It wasn't even sad! I will just miss Dr Troy so much :cry: !

Had another good day today...but didn't do so well with the water intake...just get so fed up with going to the loo, but I will try and drink more tomorrow.

Okay, im going to kick my own butt and try no will get back into the ssing thing!! My hols will be here before I know it and im not going to be fat and miserable watching everyone else have fun!!! Got weighed this morning and im still 5lbs down on last week but not seeing counsellor for official weigh this week so will not be changing ticker till next week but by then I WILL be adding at least 8lb to my loss!!!

Hope everyones weekend is going well and good luck to you all and thanks Tracey and Laura your both stars!!! And Laura how pleased should you have been with the ID query!!!! You super slim teenager!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!

That's the attitude Sarah! You CAN do it and you WILL do it!!!

Meant to tell you....Kerry and I are going to see Jason Donovan next saturday! He is playing a concert at Cambridge and my lovely big sis bought us tickets!!! Can't wait!

Weigh in tomorrow....have been good all week so should see a good loss....fingers crossed x

Oh to many broken hearts in the world thats to many dreams can be broken in two, to many broken hearts in the world so I wont give up the fight for you EVERYBODY JOIN IN!!!!

Oh memories!!! Didnt know he was doing any singing now!! I remember seeing him in Joseph and technicolour dream coat in London he was so gorgeous!!!! Can you see if he can pass my details on to his new mate David Gest for any spare cash he may want to pass on to the financially challenged!!!!

Back